Director Product Management (m/f/x) - Applications & Microservices
You are a passionate leader that sees the big picture and has the talent to align people and foster collaboration? You want to work closely with customers, discover new product opportunities and carry ideas from the spark of inspiration to market leadership?
What you will be part of:
Dynatrace is the global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. As Director Product Management you are responsible for the strategic product direction. Together with your team you shape the product experience, product roadmap and vision of Applications & Microservices.
Automatic and intelligent observability at scale for cloud native workloads and enterprise apps helps to ensure our customers end-to-end hybrid cloud distributed tracing, optimize service performance, innovate faster, collaborate efficiently, and deliver more value with less effort.
In your future role
- You own the functional- and usecase-based aspects of product roadmap, represent the end user’s point of view, and strive for innovative solutions by answering the WHY and understanding the end user’s pain points.
- As part of a larger team you drive the product roadmap definition and our near-term and long-term product strategy.
- You work together with our agile R&D teams to deliver product capabilities that WOW customers and create value-add that sells and impacts product adoption in a measurable fashion.
- You manage cross-functional product initiatives with our customer support to excel in customer support situations, prevent escalations and “smooth sailing”.
- Partnering with product marketing to develop targeted messaging, define go-to-market strategies and tactics, and enable the sales team.
- As a leader of a team of Product Managers you live, support and develop the Dynatrace values and culture.
- You inspire and empower the Product Managers on your team through mentorship and coaching and drive cross-lab team alignment.
- You gained several years of related leadership experience in a software (product) company
- Ideally you bring experience in the application- or cloud performance business
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset to understand the business goals and needs and are able to translate product strategy into business impact
- You have the ability to think big, but at the same time break things down into smaller components, and build high-level roadmaps from that
- Clear sense of ownership and accountability, strong communication skills towards team, peers and stakeholders alike, as well as a bias for action
- Willingness to travel (< 15%)
You will love this job if
- you want to work at a global leader in Software Intelligence with flat hierarchy and open culture
- you are searching for an international diverse workplace
- you want take over a responsible innovative position where you can drive things forward
- you show passion for empowering others to drive innovation using technology
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial .
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 80,000 gross per year based on full-time employment. We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Apply online and be part of our extraordinary Product Management Team.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.