This role is based in Indonesia and responsible for the Indonesia market.
The Walt Disney Company’s Direct-To-Consumer and International (DTCI) is a global business segment with the mission of providing consumers around the world access to the content they want most, on the latest platforms, at a time of rapidly evolving consumer habits. Combining the Company’s direct-to-consumer streaming services, Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+ alongside Disney’s international media businesses, DTCI aligns cutting-edge technology with world-class content and beloved brands to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver highly-personalized entertainment experiences to diverse consumers around the world.
Disney+ is the dedicated streaming home for movies and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and more. As part of Disney’s Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment, Disney+ is available on most internet-connected devices and offers commercial-free programming with a variety of original feature-length films, documentaries, live-action and animated series and short-form content. Alongside unprecedented access to Disney’s incredible library of film and television entertainment, the service is also the exclusive streaming home for the latest releases from The Walt Disney Studios.
This role is part of the Retention & Lifecycle team and is responsible for utilising technology, data and customer insights to drive customer engagement and retention strategies in Indonesia to deliver against business critical KPIs of acquisition, retention and customer lifetime value for Disney+.
The primary task for this role is to identify key customer groups and individuals in the various stages of the Disney+ journey, validate their needs and recommend, test, analyse and optimize targeted and creative tactics to deepen their engagement with Disney+.
This role will play a critical part in the performance marketing team and utilise deep technical understanding to support the local lifecycle operations, and will provide practical support to production, quality assurance and delivery.
- Lead and drive lifecycle and performance marketing strategy locally in alignment with regional strategy
- Implement strategic plans to ambitiously grow Indonesia’s customer acquisition and engagement
- Provide input into local strategy for customer onboarding, content and features engagement
- Ensure effective management and delivery of local campaign plans
- Manage test, measure, learn plans (across life stages and cohorts)
- Deliver and optimise local KPIs
- Champion new customer engagement techniques / approaches
- Manage process for local campaigns with central lifecycle and performance marketing team
- Provide local customer base management tracking and growth
- Manage customer readiness for new launch
- Work with creative teams to define creative concepts and brief build of creative assets
- Evaluate performance and develop recommendations at a customer and campaign level.
- Maximise XLOB synergies for existing customers
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field, MBA/advance degree preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a Performance Marketing role, preferably within a digital business
- Strong knowledge of subscription services and its competitive landscape
- Strong understanding of media and content landscape
- Strong track record of delivering highly successful and innovative products with a large-scale customer base
- Expertise in CRM systems & processes e.g. Salesforce and scripting languages
- Customer lifecycle / engagement experience in a subscription business
- Experience delivering multiple campaigns across multi-channels
- Results-focused with extensive experience in test and learn at a customer and campaign level
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload to meet competing deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Meticulous and commitment to accuracy