GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. Our clients include market global leaders with far-flung international operations, Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises, leading government and public institutions.
We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximise their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. That’s just some of the things that we do in our quest to build a beautiful company, enjoy the journey and make a difference. GEP is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We’re focused on what is real and effective. GEP is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We’re a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
For more information please visit us on GEP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com.
We are seeking a bright, savvy, and passionate Senior Domain Administrator to join our interactive technology team to work on an award-winning cloud-based software. You have at least 8 to 10 years of directly related experience supporting Active Directory operations and engineering. You are a subject matter expert that has global responsibility for the design and configuration of the Active Directory, DNS, Azure AAD, ADFS across globe with 100% SLA. Cloud experience is preferred.
• Proven expertise in designing and architecting domain consolidation projects both On-Premises and Public Cloud like Azure
• Design and architect a global Active Directory Infrastructure, including, design and implementation of Group Policy, domain consolidation for large scale organizations.
• Plan and execute Active Directory Domain level upgrades and DNS architecture
• Plan and design Group Policy Objects as requested to ensure compliance of company policies for servers and user end-point devices.
• Troubleshoot and resolve Active Directory, GPO, Active Directory Federated Services, and password/identity management systems.
• Assist in management and support of internal and external DNS systems. Assist in management and support of internal DHCP architecture and scoping.
• Work with stakeholders and other technical teams to collect business and technical requirements and design / deliver enterprise level solutions.
• Create and update technical documentation of operating procedures as needed.
• Maintain standards for installation of infrastructure software / hardware installations.
• Oversee the architecture and design of the global backup and recovery of Active Directory.
• Collaborate and communicates with application architects with internal departments and vendor partners.
• Review domain level rights and privileges and perform changes to the same as appropriate.
• Collaborate in assessing current and expected Windows infrastructure needs, configuration, maintenance, optimization and documentation of Windows infrastructure.
• Must possess proven experience working with a large enterprise distributed computing environment. These experiences should include: Directory Services Infrastructure architect/design/support
• Strong understanding of architecting and configuring Microsoft Windows OS technology including AD Forests, Domains, Trusts, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy and Organizational Units.