- Minimum of 8-15 Years’ experience in IT with at least 3-5 years of hands-on DevOps experience
- Ability to deliver high quality engineering practices and guidance across the SDLC and into production environments
- Experience automating across all areas of the value chain of software and into production environments
- Have effective communication skills
- Self-organizing and motivated with ability to work within often ambiguous and dynamic environments
- Experience in leading blended teams across multiple geographies and organisations
- Proven high performance with consulting experience ideally gained in a professional services or Tier 1 consulting environment.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Mandatory experience of DevOps in Cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, GCP etc
- Excellent knowledge of working with DevOps tools such as – Ansible, Puppet, Bamboo, Jira, BitBucket/GitLab, SonarQube, Coverity, Artifactory etc.
- Experience automating across all areas of the value chain of software and into production environments using tools such as Bamboo or Jenkins
- Expertise in Container technologies such as Docker and associated orchestration engines like Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of Agile and DevOps ways of working - CI/CD pipeline, Software defined infra, App and Infra monitoring, test data management
- Experience in JAVA, Node js (REST APIs), Scripting Languages (Shell, Python, Perl, Ruby).
- Hands-on experience with Virtualization Technologies VM’s and Docker containers and Confluence, JIRA and DevOps tools.
- Strong Developer / Programming background across various environments including AWS / Azure Services, Terraform, Ansible and Puppet
Job Responsibilities include:
- Designing/developing software delivery pipelines/ cloud deployments
- Playing a key role in agile processes (standups, sprint planning, stories, retrospectives etc)
- Collaborating with product owners, engineers and testers + other stakeholders
- Help in the Solutioning/ leading the Solution for DevOps with Design to Deliver
- Supporting the practice for Agile & DevOps within the Wipro Digital Consulting Unit of Wipro Consulting including presales and practice development (tools, templates etc)
- Partnering with clients in their journey e.g. planning what’s next, monitoring performance and value of existing assets and capabilities, updates and refresh.
Please continue with your application