DRAINERS AND OFFSIDERS
DM Civil is seeking experienced drainers to enhance our construction crews, working on cast iron renewal projects around Perth.
To be successful for these positions, you must:
- Have a minimum of 2 years proven experience in pipeline work,
- Hold current pipelaying and related accreditation,
- Be willing to work across the greater metropolitan area,
- Have a blue/white safety card and a current drivers licence.
Key responsibilities include :
- Installation of pipework of various size and type ,
- Setting up pipe lasers and carrying out levels,
- Knowledge of inspection and testing procedures,
- Location of any existing underground services,
- Directing and supporting plant operators.
Previous employment stability and a demonstrated understanding of technical and safety procedures are essential.
These full time positions will be based in the greater metropolitan area.
A pre-employment medical including alcohol and drug screen will be required.