As DORINA E-Commerce Manager your role is to
Lead, drive and manage E-commerce business for D O R I N A globally. This includes setting up the mobile app and Dorina.com platforms, managing the daily operation and promotion activities and achieving the business targets. You will take the leading role to work closely with internal and external stakeholders to drive the planning and execution of D O R I N A Direct-to-consumer and B2B online platforms expansion.
- Key player in taking part of the implantation of the DORINA global e-commerce strategy
- Optimize and strengthen the e-commerce presence aligned with the brand re-positioning on e-commerce platforms
- Be responsible for the B2B/ D2C transactional mobile app and website launch. Manage the tendering of operating partners / agencies and financial feasibility study
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to define workflow, system integration, wholesale client experience, replenishment process as well as implementation such as user adoption plan
- Oversee the e-commerce platform of the brands under the group end-to-end, including user journey and UX/UI
- Manage the daily operation of the platform, including assortment planning, replenishment, logistics, inventory control, payment gateway, customer experience, commercial calendar development and digital marketing strategy
- Accountable for channel P/L, from top line sales, gross margin to profitability and analyse the performance of e-commerce platform and e-payment solutions
- Develop tools and reporting packs to manage KPIs, inventory, and ROI of digital marketing spent
- Lead and drive annual budget and monthly forecast cycle of e-commerce channel
- Gain visibility and market share focusing on E.com
- Monitor, analyze data and market trends, evaluate competitive challenge, and identify opportunities for e-commerce expansion
- Perform ad-hoc project as assigned
Education level / Professional Qualification
- University degree or above in related discipline
- At least 8 years + of leadership and experience with proven track record in senior e-commerce capacity
- Solid experience in launching the global transactional website and mobile app.
- Experience in managing the e-commerce business strategically at the global level
- Preferably with experience in fashion or lingerie industry.
Personal characteristics & Skills required
- Entrepreneurship spirit
- Strong business acumen with strategic yet practical mindset, self-starter, independent, highly motivated, driven, positive with a can-do attitude
- Strong project management skill in terms of timeline management, efficient “division of labor” among project team, and most importantly being the final gatekeeper of the entire project cycle.
- Strong at execution and able to handle multi-task and work under dynamic environment
- Strong numerical skill and sensitivity.
- A true team player being open, flexible and receptive towards changes
- Excellent spoken and written communication in English & Mandarin
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint etc.