Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
You will play a vital role in leading the implementation of Early Talents and Employer Branding activities via internal/external communications, external careers events, and across digital platforms. Reporting to the Global Manager – Early Talent, University Relations and Employer Branding, you will work closely with the Early Talents Lead for the Americas, key universities, student associations, subject specific networks, HR professionals, and business leaders to position ABB as an employer of choice. You will ensure early talent hired by ABB receives excellent guidance, mentorship and professional development while participating in the early talent programs.
This position will be based in Sao Paulo, Brazil and will be responsible for early talent efforts also for Chile and Argentina.
- Defining, implementing, promoting and managing early talent projects, e.g. graduate trainee programs, internship programs, development programs.
- Deploying the Employee Value Proposition (EVP) for Early Talents in line with Global directives, customizing to the local market and applying it to all existing activities, communication materials, and digital channels.
- Building positive networks with Universities, Students’ associations, and subject specific networks (i.e. engineering associations) identifying their success factors, and positioning ABB as an employer of choice – following precise KPIs.
- Acting as a Social Media Brand Ambassador - identifying a variety of digital channels through which to communicate ABB’s key messages, while creating and driving content to inspire and engage with early talents.
- Collaborating with business leaders, Talent Partners and HRBPs, to support a range of recruitment and strategic relationship building activities (talent pipelines, campaigns, events, career fairs, conferences etc.).
- Building a network of skilled colleagues to act as Brand Ambassadors, delivering all required training, guidance and leadership to represent ABB successfully at a variety of in-person events and via digital channels.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree from an accredited institution, preferably in HR Management, Business, Marketing or Communication.
- Solid Talent Acquisition & Management experience (Mandatory)
- Some experience with Early Talent and Trainee Programs Management (Mandatory)
- Strong personal and/or working knowledge of digital marketing practices across major Social Media channels. (Mandatory)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with fluency in English and Spanish (Mandatory)
- Clear understanding of business priorities and capable to work in a high matrix Organization
- Strong program management skills and organizational skills.
- Strategic thinking skills and the ability to translate a strategy into action
- Excellent relationship building and collaborative capabilities
- Knowledge of the local University market and students' associations
- Self-driven, resilient, energetic, enthusiastic and inclusive; creating or responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs.