DFO is on a mission to deliver superior eCommerce software, marketing and products to make the world a better place. To accomplish this DFO needs people that love:
- Performance marketing
- People and the world
DFO is global in operations, culture and language with offices in New York, San Diego, Toronto, Vancouver, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, The Hague, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) and Manila.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about what they do and enjoys working within a team to create somethings creative. In this role, you will lead the identification and sourcing of key vertical eCommerce products and help develop optimized creative assets and other collateral to ensure sales funnels and eCommerce stores are marketed effectively.
With high-level brand oversight, you can quickly provide direction while driving projects across work streams and offices. You understand digital performance marketing and how it drives business outcomes.
To excel in this role, you will have excellent communication and networking skills, and a strong presence on social media. Previous experience as a brand leader or similar role is strongly desired, as well as knowledge of sales and marketing principles.
- Manage gadgets, tech, and electronic goods eCommerce stores and funnels across paid channels, SEO and CRM
- Develop the product lines and source new, relevant products
- Manage and oversee all components of SEM, affiliate, social platforms, email, push notifications, mobile app and other outbound efforts
- Manage and report on consumer life cycle and overall brand success
- Work to grow lifetime value and overall consumer experience
- Explore new opportunities amongst product portfolios and platforms
- Report and analyze incoming traffic; provide optimization feedback
- Monitor brand performance via SpyTools, Tableau, Everflow, and other analytic resources
- Monitor customer feedback and escalate issues to appropriate departments
- Research competitor sites for existing brand optimization and new potential products
- Provide feedback and strategy to internal creative and media buying teams
- Track customer preferences, metrics, and media campaigns
- Assist in minor copy and pricing updates, as necessary
- Ensure content is SEO-approved
- Brainstorming ideas and participating in training and workshops
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand, always.
- A passion for and understanding of eCommerce and new consumer technology, electronic goods, and gadgets.
- Experience developing, implementing and large-scale digital marketing campaigns, paid programs, budgets and related social media campaigns
- Intrinsic knowledge and understanding of health, wellness and fitness products
- Experience scaling eCommerce projects
- The ability to deliver pitch presentations to affiliates, managers and traffic sources with poise and confidence
- Experience working with ad server technology, specifically with Google Ad Manager and Google Tag Manager
- A network of contacts within the ad-tech industry and technology, electronics, and gadgets world
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Jira
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS or CMS
- Experience with CRM
- Research; Spytools, google keywords, SEM Rush, and general market research
- Creative eye and good writing skills is a benefit, specifically for creative decks and offer pitches
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and the ability to converse with C-level executives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to research and stay ahead of digital media industry trends
- Working knowledge of analytics tools and social media platforms
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Best hardware
- Education Allowance
- Premium medical insurance
- Exciting and diverse team, all around the world!
- Value given to ideas and opinions
- Friendly coworkers!
- Hosts of the Best Performance Marketing Party in the world
- Valuers of innovation
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply with your cover letter, resume and your portfolio if you have one!
Apply now if you love eCommerce join our mission!