RWS Holdings plc is the world’s leading provider of technology-enabled language, content management and intellectual property services. We help our customers to connect with and bring new ideas to people globally by communicating business critical content at scale and enabling the protection and realization of their innovations.
Our vision is to help organizations interact effectively with people anywhere in the world by solving their language, content and market access challenges through our collective global intelligence, deep expertise and smart technology.
Customers include 90 of the globe’s top 100 brands, the top 10 pharmaceutical companies and 18 of the top 20 patent filers worldwide. Our client base spans Europe, Asia Pacific, and North and South America across the technology, pharmaceutical, medical, legal, chemical, automotive, government and telecommunications sectors, which we serve from offices across five continents.
Founded in 1958, RWS is headquartered in the UK and publicly listed on AIM, the London Stock Exchange regulated market (RWS.L).
For further information, please visit: www.rws.com
About the role:
We are looking for an eLearning developer to work closely with our in-house Senior Instructional Designer to create engaging e-learning solutions to train our global customers.
* Development and creation of e-learning modules to support the RWS product training set from provided storyboards. Ensure that eLearning projects are delivered within agreed timescales
• Edit video for incorporation into eLearning courses
• Synchronize Text-to-Speech with video’s
• Create animation for incorporation into eLearning courses
• Incorporate simulations techniques to enhance eLearning experience
• Use a breadth of skills in user interface and graphic design to design excellent user experiences
• Publication of completed eLearning content to relevant format
Skills and knowledge:
* At least 3 years’ experience of working in the eLearning development environment
* Expert ability to develop content in the Articulate suite of products, primarily Storyline 360 essential.
* Understanding of user interface design and best practice
* Understanding of how to create learning which is accessible to the widest possible audience
* Enthusiasm for and wide ranging knowledge of e-learning design and development approaches
* Experience and expertise in technical writing (primarily in English)
* Experience with the creation of exams preferable.
* In-depth experience of video production, current tool used is Camtasia
* Experience in animation production, current tool used is Vyond
* Experience of Learning Management Systems an advantage
* Excellent level of English essential, additional languages an advantage.
Life at RWS - We work hard together to deliver for our customers; our expertise, professionalism and determination to never let others down drives us to be passionate and serious about what we do, deliver customer value, yet always adding a human touch
As a company focused on connecting people through language, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our company culture. RWS is an Equal Opportunities Employer and we are committed in ensuring that all employees work in an environment free from all forms of harassment and discrimination and one that actively promotes teamwork, diversity and trust. All employees have a right to be treated with respect and dignity. RWS operate in a manner for the inclusion of all - any form of discrimination is expressly prohibited. Employees are selected and promoted on merit alone and no other factors whether race, gender, age, religion, marital status, gender identity or disability are taken into consideration.
We are proud to work in a company where all can succeed and grow their career and while RWS operates in accordance with all local employment laws, if local law enables any form of discrimination this is against RWS company policy and we will adhere to the highest standard.
Recruitment Agencies: RWS Group PLC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward any unsolicited resumes to any RWS employees. Any unsolicited resume received will be treated as the property of RWS and Terms & Conditions associated with the use of such resume will be considered null and void.