Digitsole, a French start-up historically based in NANCY (54), pioneer and world leader in smart shoes and footwear technology, introduces electronics and Artificial Intelligence software into shoes. Footwear reinvented.
Our products combine a mobile application with soles or shoes carrying an electronic box. The areas of application are sport, safety at work, health, and Well-being. We were elected Best European Start-Up in 2017.
We have obtained several distinctions at fairs such as CES in Las Vegas or ISPO in Munich, which has rewarded our innovations: heated sole, smart shoe, connected solely for running and cycling.
Why join us?
To integrate a dynamic and multidisciplinary team (AI, electronics, biomechanics, design)
Because Digitsole allows dynamic, severe and involved profiles to evolve regularly
To participate in very innovative projects in a market with very high potential
To live the start-up adventure in a friendly and studious atmosphere at the same time
As part of the strong growth of our company, we want to strengthen our Research and Development teams.
Attached to the R&D department, you will join the team as a Senior Data Scientist in signal processing.
You will be responsible for implementing machine learning methods by using signal raw data from our electronics, managing projects and associated teams according to your skills.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
• Master or PhD in Signal processing or a related field
• Extracting and processing the information from signals
• Frequency analysis of the signals using different types of mathematical tools
• Have a cross-domain functionality in fields of pattern recognition, chip designing, radio frequency designs, biomedical signal processing
• 3 years of experience with working on programming languages related to signal processing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Documentation and support every deliverable
• Explore, develop, and assess waveform capabilities (signal feature extraction)
• Lead analysis efforts with the development team
• Conducting research to develop advanced algorithms and techniques
• Strong communication skills and the ability to describe complex technical concepts to fellow researchers as well as to non-technical people
Additional Skills that would be AWESOME
• Hands-on experience implementing real-time software for embedded systems
• Experience in Biomechanics, Movement Detection, Gait Analysis