Senior Electrical Estimator (Dublin, Galway or Limerick)
Euro Executive Recruitment have been retained by one of Ireland’s largest M&E contractors to recruit a Senior Electrical Estimator for a role based in Dublin, Galway or Limerick.
* Prepare estimates by compiling take-off based on the scope of work and entering into computer estimating system, review computer printout for accuracy and completeness.
* Read Electrical Technical Specifications and Employers Requirements for low voltage bids, varying from large commercial bids, pharmaceutical projects & large Data centre projects.
* Managing & interfacing of the tendering process with the various departments, and the timely submitting of the tender.
* Assist in compiling the Technical Submission of inclusions, exclusions, clarifications and program of works.
* Manage the quotation request process and review quotations for completeness
* Predict possible issues and pitfalls of projects, and advise the bid team of project risks and solutions.
* 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering, Building Services Engineering, Construction Economics, Quantity Surveying or similar.
* 2+ years’ experience in a similar Senior Electrical Estimator position.
* Experience working on tenders in-excess of €4million electrically within the pharmaceutical, industrial, data centre or commercial sectors.
For more information on this vacancy please contact Annmarie Heffernan or to apply click 'Apply Now
Please continue with your application