We Are Hiring!
The O’Brien Electrical Greenwood team are currently looking for a fully qualified electrician/ refrigeration mechanic to join our ever growing local business!
We are located in Greenwood, Perth and offer our employees
- Opportunity to work within a national company operated like a family business
- Opportunity to manage refrigeration department
- Vehicle after qualifying period
- Shirts and jackets provided
We are looking to hire a fully qualified, A Grade electrician, with dual trade in refrigeration.
You will be responsible for installing and repairing HVAC, split system air-conditioning systems, complex electrical control and wiring and lighting systems. Experience working with data and cabling will be required.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting, power systems
- Read technical diagrams and plans
- Perform general electrical maintenance
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations (AS/ NZS 3000:2018 Wiring Rules)
- Computer literate
Refrigeration/ Electrician Responsibilities
- As above
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems/ refrigeration mechanics
- Installing split systems
- Maintaining ducted HVAC systems in commercial and domestic premises
- Completion of electrical and refrigeration apprenticeship
- 3-5 years post apprenticeship experience working as an electrician
- Valid manual driver's license
- White card
- Refrigeration WA license
- Police clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com for review.
Your application will be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review all application instructions before applying.