Your user session will timeout in 5 minutes. Please click OK to continue with your application.
Tracking Code 12204-094 Job Description
MRM is committed to be the most relevant, effective, indispensable marketing agency in the digital world. We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to meet each client’s unique challenges with positive, measurable results. Our strategic, creative, and technological expertise – including deep experience with segmentation, targeting, and analytic tools and methodologies – deliver the most effective marketing programs and platforms in the world.
At MRM BA a Banners/Email Developer is ok meeting difficult deadlines and working in a fast-paced environment. You have a good understanding of animation direction and using many tools to achieve the result you need. You have solid fundamentals on bare-bones HTML using tables compatible with multiple email clients. You are able to communicate any concerns about the project early in the process. You understand the difference between 'Standard' and 'Rich Media' Banner and how to develop for HD/Retina displays. You have a deep understanding of responsive coding and responsive design for desktop and mobile platforms.
- Huddle with project managers and QA for the campaign’s requirements.
- Help project managers review campaign assets and raise concerns if there is any.
- Produce digital banners on low and high volume international and regional campaigns.
- Build HTML5 standard and rich media ads using GSAP, jQuery, GWD, Adobe Animate, HTML5 Canvas and DoubleClick Studio.
- Build responsive emails and e-newsletters in HTML and inline CSS from Photoshop or Sketch files.
- Stay abreast of developments in website, digital marketing technologies and techniques.
- Work with the QA team for creative testing.
- Modify existing email template designs and revise/update content as necessary.
- Good interpersonal relationships
- Ability to work as part of a team with tight deadlines
- Good aesthetic concept
- Detail orientation
- Upper Intermediate English level
- Preferably student or graduate of careers such as Systems Engineering, Graphic Design, Multimedia or related.
At least one or two years of commercial experience with:
- Adobe Animate
- GWD for Studio platform integration and Rich Media Development
- Photoshop, Illustrator or Google Web Designer
- Upper intermediate English Level
Job Location Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Argentina Position Type Full-Time/Regular