GG Brands offers, via its online brand JewelCandle, inventive scented gift ideas that are already appreciated by customers in more than 8 European countries, with more to come! Headquartered in Berlin, we are expanding very fast and therefore always looking for new highly motivated team members who share our vision, to disrupt the scented products industry and become a globally successful and renowned company.
We are very proud to launch our new brand of scented products, and as the Email Marketing Manager you will be responsible for a key customer relationship channel on all our markets, to reach our customers through email campaigns to promote our new brand and ensure our customers stay in touch with our company updates.
- Responsible for managing daily operations of the email marketing channel including: email content production, contact strategy development, list management, segmentation, development, QA, deployment, testing and optimization, as well as analytics and reporting
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify our target email audience and grow our email list, using particularly placed sign up forms and gated content throughout the larger website
- Manage the email marketing campaigns to build loyalty, drive sales, and increase customer lifetime value by means of data-driven segmentation
- Analyze the performance of the different newsletters and run reports on KPIs for senior management. Make suggestions for improvements, and establish best practices based on those reports
- Maintain email database
- Ensure emails follow industry standards and privacy policies
- Execution and evaluation of customer surveys
- Implement other direct to consumer marketing channels (ex: WhatsApp messaging, clients review on shop and more)
- 3+ year of Digital BtoC/DtoC Marketing experience with a focus on email Marketing
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics, A/B testing, customer segmentation and CRM best practices
- Deep understanding of analytics with a proven track record of using data to drive decisions
- Ability to track, measure, and report on results of email marketing campaigns to determine ROI
- Solid understanding of the consumer lifetime value
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and willing to wear multiple hats at times
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and work around tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, highly organized, and able to effectively work independently, as well as part of a team
- Creative personality with strong written and verbal skills
- Experience with Klaviyo or any other email marketing tool
- Full professional proficiency in English, any additional language is a plus
Why joining GG Brands journey?
- Have a massive impact on the success of a fast-growing business
- Work in a start-up environment and be part of a fast-paced, thriving e-commerce that is revolutionizing the candle industry
- Be part of a highly motivated international team of internet professionals in the heart of Berlin
- Self-responsibility, autonomy, and flat hierarchy
- An attractive salary package and free company complements.