At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we’re hiring an Advisory Engagement Manager to lead AWS consultants, partner, and client teams in our customer engagement accelerator framework. As the Advisory Engagement Manager, you will expedite stakeholder alignment, team cohesion and risk mitigation while ensuring feedback loops close the engagement lifecycle. You will assist in training internal teams in agile development/framework best practices, utilize the framework to accelerate both innovation and migration scenarios with customers and be a strategic business partner.
AWS Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective AWS customer experience, best practices, and obsessing about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product, service, and training teams, to deliver the right solutions and drive feature innovations for our customers across all industries. These professional services engagements focus on the full platform of AWS customer solutions to help our customers and partners remove constraints and accelerate their journey to AWS.
· Advisory – Work as a strategic business partner to help customers achieve their business outcomes and help to drive innovation throughout the engagement life cycle
· Partnering – Conduct partner enablement briefings and trainings to further scale adoption of the delivery framework
· Solutions - This includes participating in pre-sales, on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, proposing and delivering ProServe offerings such as mass migration programs, and help develop custom solution engagements.
· Expertise - Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services in key market verticals & regulated industries such as financial services, media/entertainment, and healthcare/life sciences.
· Delivery - Deliver and manage multi-stream technical engagements with partners and customers. Create and deliver executive level and detailed status reports that properly communicates a project’s progress and financials tailored to the audience. The Engagement Manager is responsible for managing customer expectations, managing AWS delivery consultants, and managing the scope and budget of each individual project.
· Feedback - Work with AWS engineering, support and business teams to convey partner and customer feedback and lessons learned