Domain Tester (Software Test Engineer)
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyper intelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
How do you shape the future through Siemens Advanta? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow – the talented individuals ready to help our company transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Digital Process Industries.
Change the future with us.
- Verify & validate various digitalization (Energy Domain) software functions through test automation procedure & scripts ensuring that control applications & functions are healthy. This includes reviewing, developing, testing and maintaining scripts for various functions.
- It also includes performing bug analysis, bug testing through automated scripts.
- Develop test software for nonfunctional tests like performance, stress, load test etc.
- Responsible for test automation & its execution as per prescribed test strategy to ensure that the software application complies with implicit & explicit requirements.
- To review user/software requirements documentation with relevant stake holders.
- Specify & execute automation scripts based on analyzed requirements & test strategy.
- Automate test case using QFT (Quality first testing) using the programming language Groovy.
- Report errors in bug tracking tool and track the issues to closure incl. support of defect investigation, validate defect fixes. Adopt test design for test automation.
- To work on Version control like Git, Subversion.
- Create test documentations including test specifications, impact testing and Ensure product & process quality as per customer requirements.
- Create test reports including defect logging & test result logging, defect analysis, RCA, summary reports.
- Support to developers / testers for analysis of bugs by making automation scripts.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds!
- We need a B.E/B.Tech graduate in Computer Science or Electronics/Electrical with MCA.
- Test Automation Engineer with 4 to 6 years of experience in software test automation.
- Good programming skills (Preferred in Groovy)
- Knowledge of Test Automation (concepts & goals) & Web/Desktop based product test automation.
- Experience in different kinds of test automation framework.
- Knowledge of Web based and desktop based product test automation.
- Experience in Regression, Load, Performance testing. (test design, test execution)
- Experience in any automation test tools (like, QTP, QF-Test, RFT.), process control application like DCS is preferred.
- Good communication skill (oral and written), quick learner for new technologies.
- Knowledge in Web technologies like HTML
- Some domain knowledge of power plant control software.
- Experiences with QTP, QFT, HP Quality Center, OOP programming language like Java.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: [...] Advanta
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time