- Design, test, develop, release, and support Python based automation tools to enhance overall productivity and applicability for supporting precision agriculture workflows.
- Develop geoprocessing tools to perform image analysis, spatial analysis and automate the map product generation process
- Develop deep learning models in ArcGIS Pro to support the plantation monitoring.
- Perform bug fixes, documentation, maintenance and train the end users
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Evidence of innovation in statistical methods and algorithm development as applied to geospatial statistical problems
- Demonstrable skills in the application of various machine learning algorithms, as well as skills working with probability distributions and multi-variate analysis
- Robust coding experience including Python, with experience using ArcGIS Server and database software management systems like Microsoft Access, SQL Server, or PostGRES
- Full-Time position(s) available
"Our company has never levied any fees for the recruitment process nor has it required to order tickets and accommodation through a certain travel agent or certain person."
Please continue with your application