Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G, ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform its potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age and this is where you come in. Qualcomm BU RFFE enables the delivery of RF front-end modules in fully integrated systems for mobile devices and other fast-growing business segments, such as IoT, drones, robotics, automotive applications and more. As RFIC Design Engineer, you will be responsible for design and development of the next generation of highly integrated RFFE ICs which are used in Front End Modules for cellular/wireless applications. You translate ideas and challenging RF specifications into product solutions within an agreed time schedule. Your designs compete with other best-in-class solutions on a global level, and you know what properties are attractive for customers. As a RFIC Design Engineer, you will play a significant role in designing RFIC solutions for rapidly expanding markets in 4G and 5G, bringing competitive RFFE Module solutions and delivering commercial samples according agreed milestones with our customers.
- Bachelors degree in Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years RF/analog-ASIC design, verification, or related work experience.
- In-depth understanding of RFIC/RF circuit design in CMOS at process nodes of 180nm and smaller, Design tools and simulators, (Cadence, ADS and similar tools) layout design, functional verification methodologies and Characterizations.
- Experience and interest in RF Module Design & Application is desired
- Masters degree in Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Experience with front-end RF block design used in RF-FEM (front end module)
- RF IC design experience with RF LNA, PA, Switches in GaAs and SOI technology both circuit and physical design and layout extraction/EM
- Expertise in Analog/Mixed signal circuit design for Voltage /Current references, Operational Amplifiers, ADC/DAC, Digital interface circuits, control loops etc.
- Knowledge of Wireless Connectivity Technologies and Standards for 3G/4G/5G
Required: Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering, or related field.
Preferred: Master's degree in Science, Engineering, or related field.
What's on Offer:
- Apart from working in an open, relaxed and collaborative space, you will enjoy:
- Salary, stock and performance related bonus
- Commuter Allowance
- 30% Dutch tax exemption for (eligible employees)
- Relocation and immigration support (if applicable)
- Employee stock purchase scheme
- Flexible pension scheme
- Education Assistance
- 26 days holiday, increasing to 31 based on service
- Life, Medical, Income and Travel Insurance
- Health Club Subsidy
- Active social events calendar
WE INVENT THE TECH THE WORLD LOVES, SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE [...] to a particular number of years experience are for indicative purposes only. Applications from candidates with equivalent experience will be considered, provided that the candidate can demonstrate an ability to fulfill the principal duties of the role and possesses the required competencies.
Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm’s toll-free number found here for assistance. Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities to be able participate in the hiring process. Qualcomm is also committed to making our workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities. Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.