Have you got some experience as an Engineering Manager or a Team Leader in a product company?
Have you got a strong technical background?
Are you good at building and developing a team?
So please, take a few minutes and read about your potential new job.
For one of Clients we are searching for an
Engineering Manager (m / f / d)
Our Client is an eCommerce company which offers a platform for selling and buying the second hand things.
You will be working in the international company with the transparent culture. You will be cooperating with other Engineering Managers, Scrum Masters, Platform Managers, Product Managers and Product Designers. You will be working according to the Squad model in the cross-functional Product Teams.
Your tasks will include:
• Building and developing engineering teams- including hiring, onboarding and professional development
• Resource management and headcount planning
• Being responsible for business goals
• Making sure that teams are working according to the Agile principles
To be a good fit for the Engineering Manager (m / f / d) role, you will have:
• Previous experience as a people manager or a team leader in a product company
• Previous experience as a software developer
• Great communication skills
• Experience in managing cross- functional teams according to the Agile principles
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have:
• Previous experience in the eCommerce or a two-sided market company
Our Client offers:
Our Client offers an attractive salary for this position based on your qualifications and experience. Austrian law requires to post a minimum salary for this position, which is 60 000 EUR gross per year (for a full-time job). Our Client is willing to pay more depending on your experience.
Sounds Interesting? Send us your CV by applying on this page.
The provision of personal data by you is fully voluntary and the basis for their processing is your consent. We have prepared some necessary information, you can find in document: "Information regarding the processing of your personal data". There you will find how your Personal Data is being processed and what your rights are in connection to this.
The personal data will be processed by Sowelo Consulting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered seat in Cracow (Limited Partnership) registered in National Court Register (KRS) under no. 0000680493, Sowelo Consulting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (LLC) with its registered seat in Cracow registered in National Court Register (KRS) under no. 0000671136, our Employees and Subcontractors (jointly referred to as the Company).
Sowelo Consulting sp. z o.o. sp. k. is entered in the register of employment agencies under the number: 17107