- International Voice and Signaling Service Surveillance -Perform monitoring and controlling in the operations of IDD and VOIP services to ensure network integrity and availability
- International Voice and Signaling Service Assurance - Troubleshooting of network and customer service fault investigation.
- Provide technical support to internal counterparts on controlling and monitoring the operations of service network
- Assist in managing the operations of Data Center
- Applicants will be assigned to different duties according to their capability and preference
- H.Diploma / Asso / Degree / Tertiary holder in Telecommunications, Electronic/Information/Industrial Engineering, IT, Programming or equivalent (Fresh Graduates are also welcomed)
- Candidate with related experience will consider as Engineer
- Strong problem solving, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English & Cantonese
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Initiative, good team player with the ability of leadership
- Able to perform 24-hours shift duty(7x24 in 3 shifts)
- Competitive remuneration package including attractive salary plus performance bonus
- 5-day work
- Medical Insurance
- 14-day annual leave
- Comprehensive on-job training program
Interested parties please send your full resume with date of availability, present and expected salaries to our email email@example.com.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We may also consider their application for other or future vacancies. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months.