Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation. Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel. We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
To support our expansion and continuous growth trajectory, we are seeking an Enterprise Account Executive with proven new business sales experience looking to further their career in a fast paced dynamic environment.
What You'll Do
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will be selling TIBCO rich portfolio of leading software solutions – Integration, Cloud, Data Management, Analytics, Data Science - into enterprise accounts within your territory and be responsible for managing the entire sales process from identification to deal closure with a value driven sales approach.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment, for a company which is on the leading edge of innovation.
To succeed you will:-
- Meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets by driving new opportunities and selling software solutions into enterprise accounts
- Understand in depth each customer’s business objectives, challenges and issues.
- Position TIBCO solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Cross-collaborate with different departments/divisions within TIBCO to manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-sales, Professional Services, Sales Operations, Legal, Finance etc.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline through a combination of cold calling and market sector knowledge/intelligence to ensure over-achievement.
- Maintain operational excellence on a weekly basis by accurate forecasting and information flow to your management team.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, leveraging eLearning sessions, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Update and maintain Salesforce.com with accurate customer and pipeline data.
- Willing to travel as and when required
Who You Are
- Extensive, relevant experience selling complex software solutions gained within a global enterprise software or SaaS organisation offering a complex set of solutions and services to the any of the following verticals in FSI, Telecommunications, Government
- Experience selling Integration, Analytics or Data management Software Technology in Indonesia
- Proven ability to manage net new business as well as develop existing business opportunities
- Be inventive and creative in your approach to selling, create superior customer value propositions and invent new ways to satisfy customer demands.
- Active network of C-level contacts among Fortune 500 companies or equivalent with the ability to influence decision makers
- Ability to manage a lengthy and complex sales cycle and proven ability to identify, qualify, develop and close opportunities
- Demonstrable track record of sales over achievement
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer
- Have a good technical knowledge of the product groupings and marketplace in order to speak directly with Business Leaders, CIOs, CTOs and Senior Level Architects
- Experience and preference for working in a US sales culture/environment with the associated cyclical pressures
- Structured and rigorous yet able to take risks where necessary – solutions minded