Businesses that partner with Heroleads come in all shapes, sizes and market caps. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Heroleads client service, research and market analysis.
Our Senior Enterprise Account Management teams partner closely with many of Thailand's top tier companies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age.
Our Enterprise Digital Account Manager maintains and strengthens the relationship to trusted clients and monitors the performance of their performance based digital marketing campaigns. This position creates and implements individual marketing plans with graphic designers, content writers and SEM specialists.
- Promote and demonstrate our online marketing products to top tier clients (local and international)
- Develop and maintain meaningful relationships with customers via networking events and onsite meetings
- Strategically advise customers together with a team of online marketing specialists, understand their needs and expectations and develop long-term online marketing strategies
- Work together with the operations team to report on the status of online marketing campaigns regularly to clients and transmit client’s expectations to the team
- Monitor industry trends and competitor landscape by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, marketing strategies etc.
- Recommend improvements on products, processes, services and policy by evaluating account management activities and competitive developments
- Deliver exceptional customer service and resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions and preparing reports
- Maintain professional and industry specific knowledge by attending trainings and events
- Report your activities and their outcome regularly to the Head of Account Management.
- At least 3 years of working experience as Account Manager in a digital marketing agency.
- Experiences in E-Commerce Platforms (Shopee, Lazada, etc.) is preferable
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication management or any other related field.
- Profound knowledge in cross-channel online marketing in Thailand.
- Great service mind with presentation and negotiation skills.
- Very good command of Thai and English.