CTC Undisclosed Job Location Kanpur Experience 15 - 19 yrs
1. Should have strong 15 years of experience.
2. Experience of development of a complete set of architectural views for an enterprise in accordance with one of the more common architecture frameworks (e.g. Zachman, TOGAF).
3. Strong business analysis skills and experience, including development of business vision and strategies, functional decomposition, requirements capture, process modelling.
4. Strong knowledge of design and architectural patterns.
5. Experience of at least one of the commonly- used methods, notations and tools (e.g. Rational Suite/Mega).
6. Should have strong experience in dealing with C Level Professionals.
7. Should have strong experience in Manufacturing Domain.
8. Demonstrating abilities to derive, define, and explicitly represent various artifacts within The Enterprise Framework.
9. Understanding the meanings and relationships between various models.
10. Developing and maintaining project level and Enterprise level model consistency and integration.
11. Understanding of appropriate technologies
12. Extensive (prior) experience in hands-on development (Multiple Technology platform).
13. Developing methods and techniques for modeling technologies
14. Extensive experience in pre-sales, estimation, solution development and consulting.
15. TOGAF certification preferred.
16. Excellent communication skills.
17. Being viewed as the trusted advisor to the organization.
More Information USD Month Experience 15 - 19 Years