Our client is a Tier 1 Global Technology Solutions provider, and is looking for someone to have a lead Senior SAP Enterprise Architect role in their Business Transformation Services (BTS) group for Australia and New Zealand. This role which is based Australia can be perfomed from Sydney, Melbourne or Canberra.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You will play a leadership role with Solution Consulting experts and partners, mainly at the client site across a range of key roles and activities including:
- Develop large-scale transformation road maps and business cases leveraging SAP technology
- Support Client Account Managers and Sales Leadership to create customer-specific Architecture strategies
- Understand customer’s business and IT challenges on a strategic as well as operational level and create a client-specific architecture roadmap and design (across SAP on-premise and Cloud solutions)
- Act as a Thought Leader in Enterprise Architecture domain area
- Present and sell SAP Services proposal to business and IT C-level at the customer
- Establish Enterprise Architecture concepts, processes and standards in Customer projects
- Translate the business requirements to the optimal utilization of SAP Solutions and develop value based roadmaps
- Manage proactively customer issues & challenges in a structured manner and generate tangible results
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Master’s Degree, MBA or equivalent Education
- Certification in Architectural standards and methodologies (such as EA, TOGAF, ITIL) – Essential
- Certification in project management methodologies and standard (PMI/PMBOK, PRINCE2 etc.) – Desirable
- Sound understanding of IT operational processes and the major business and IT drivers for change; proven experience in strategic aspects of SAP solutions (e.g. centre of excellence set up, business process management, etc)
- Expert level understanding of SAP solutions and SAP Architecture
- Result driven: confident, thrives on hard work and consistent challenge, quick on her/his feet; self-starter and can-do-attitude.
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change; willingness and talent to act in a wide spread of roles – from ‘Strategic Advisor’ to ‘implementation-oriented doing’
- Excellent conceptual as well as written and verbal communications skills – business English
- Excellent negotiation, facilitation and influencing skills at C-Level
- Global cultural awareness and respect; organizational ‘intelligence’: appropriately aggressive, yet cool and respectful, professional presence.
- Team-oriented: able to build strong relationships at every level of an organization and is a strong motivator.
- At least 10 to 15 years professional work experience at management level or in management consulting role – Management Consultant on Senior Manager and Program Leader Position from Top IT/Management Consultancies
- Successful management of large-scale programs in key Architect roles, desirably in SAP programs of work
- Experienced in performing SAP Enterprise Architect or SAP Integration Architect roles
- Experienced in translating business requirements into SAP Solutions