Oakton are a successful consulting and technology firm founded in 1988. Our business is collaborating with clients to create tangible value in their companies, bringing together business insight and technology solutions to give them a distinct advantage in today’s rapidly changing world. Tucked inside Oakton are over 1100 consultants and professionals with deep industry expertise intimate domain knowledge and specialist technology skills. If you join our team we’ll give you the chance to work with some of the best and brightest on industry leading projects. You’ll have variety and be supported in your career development from day one.
As the Enterprise Architecture you will provide consulting advice to Oakton clients to help align business and IT, shape enterprise solutions, develop business cases and plan the rollout of large change programs. As a senior member of our team your responsibilities will include;
Key skills and experience required include:
- Advising the business and ICT leaders of Oakton clients on strategy and investment decisions that balance short-term operational demands with the longer-term strategic vision and goals of the organization.
- Developing architectural artefacts to communicate an understanding of the organisations current and target business and ICT architectures.
- Evaluating clients business needs and applying architectural information and to inform the planning of high quality business solutions that comply with the Enterprise Architecture of an organisation.
- Advising on enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies.
- Assisting clients in the execution of key architectural processes.
- Preparing architectural assessments, reviews, options papers and business cases.
- Assisting with the preparation of bid responses and proposals within Oakton.
- Developing and realising opportunities for business development within Oakton’s consulting practise.
- 5+ years proven project experience in Enterprise Architecture preferably on large transformation government programmes within Government.
- 5+ years proven consulting experience.
- Highly developed client engagement skills at an executive level.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Business development, presales and sales experience.
- An ability to effectively work across multiple projects and teams.
- NV1 clearance or citizen able to obtain clearance
- TOGAF or similar certification preferred.