Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an innovative, dynamic company with a rich past and a promising future. Originally Hewlett-Packard Company, HPE has continuously reinvented itself. Today, HPE is one of the world's leading technology companies and provides wired and wireless networking, servers, storage, IT and Cloud services, and software solutions for the next generation of IT infrastructure.
The primary objective of the position is to provide architecture, engineering and project support for the Skype for HPE global users and business partners. The holder of the position will be expected to have a deep knowledge, understanding and experience working with Skype for Business and Messaging infrastructure, and delivering telephony solutions to multiple locations globally particularly in a distributed global environment, along with experience of telephony integration, for example, SIP trunks, PSTN gateways and Survivable Branch Appliances. Expert Knowledge and experience of integration with Office 365, particularly Unified Messaging.
The position is for an Enterprise Solution Architect focused on the end-to-end creation and management of IT O365 architecture models and their lower level components, specifically focused on Exchange / SharePoint Migration. They must interpret, use, and apply information contained within IT architecture to inform a range of business improvement activities, particularly those involved in the design, development, enhancement and maintenance of IT network systems.
The Enterprise Solution Architect is expected to ensure that the overall architecture is maintained in a coherent manner and that appropriate considerations are made for its security and quality. The primary role of the Enterprise Solution Architect is to ensure that the respective business, application, data and technology perspectives are in line with the organization’s technology and governance strategies, policies and standards.
- Expertise of at least one major O365 application (e.g. Exchange online, SharePoint online, Teams) implementation with a proven track-record of designing and implementing enterprise O365 transformational programs.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience of Multi-Cloud Services (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud), and related security and compliance.
- Responsible for contributing to the vision and strategy for the overall technical architecture, cloud strategy, and integrated product road map.
- Continuously collaborates with other Architects to ensure that the application and infrastructure strategy and plans are in harmony.
- Designs complex O365 solutions, leading work-streams on transformational programs and ensuring conformance to agreed design standards, methods and tools, including prototyping new tools and applications where appropriate.
- Evaluates and recommends products relating to (cloud or on-prem) applications, related information security solutions, server/endpoint environments and other technical application software. Assists in the analysis, design, construction, implementation and support of these technologies.
- Takes ownership and is accountable for the development and continuous improvement - based on best practices to drive the optimization in service delivery and technology investment.
- Coaches, mentors, instructs, and assists technical staff in all aspects of technologies and processes, and provides thought leadership and expertise in the development of standards and architectural governance.
- Acts as a subject matter expert on the overall enterprise application software architecture and direction, as well as operational adherence to industry best practices and appropriate security protocols.
- Is responsible for related capacity planning, technology risk management, and vendor management.
- Provides guidance and leadership in the implementation and maintenance of the business continuity program.
- Provides operational support for daily business needs during non-business hours.
Performs other responsibilities as assigned.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 10 years of relevant experience or 20 year experience of experience with a lower-level degree and/or High School diploma.
- Hands on experience with data center activities to include, but not limited to, physical and logical site surveys to collect data on installed IT services, systems, and equipment, analysis and assessment of collected information.
- Ability to work with customer too gather requirements, determine needs, and make recommendations for project tasks and schedule.
- Ability to schedule and oversee the installation and de-installation of products, and obtain acceptance and approval from a Government representatives.
- Prior experience managing a national infrastructure project to include i implementation and logistics support of large-scale international storage solutions, be SLA driven, and m manage to cost objectives.
- Ability to lead and manage a team.
- Project management experience.
- Systems architecture experience.
- Prior experience and knowledge of PACs and the issues and challenges of managing PACS storage and retrieval across an enterprise architecture.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status