Job ID: 250139
Work Type: Regular
It is a great time to join the CRH Canada team! CRH Canada is going through an exciting business transformation which demands first-class Talent Management support to drive results.
We are building a world- class team. Make your mark!
You will be a successful addition to our team if you look at change as an opportunity to develop and contribute to the business. You will be successful in your role if you like partnering with the business, presenting new ideas and providing excellent customer service.
Mosaic Transit Constructors (Mosaic) - a consortium comprised of Aecon, Dragados, and Dufferin – is partnering with Metrolinx and Infrastructure Ontario to design, build and maintain the transformative Finch West Light Rail Transit (LRT) system in the City of Toronto.
Position: Equipment Coordinator
Reports to: Construction Equipment Manager
Role Location: Toronto, ON
• Set up and maintain HCSS (equipment management program).
• Set up and manage all equipment maintenance schedules.
• Set up and monitor equipment/vehicle telematics.
• Generate equipment utilization reports for ALL Segments.
• Monitor and file all repair and maintenance reports, work orders and keeps master file for the Equip Dept.
• Confirm outside rental needs with Construction Equipment Manager.
• Generate and review monthly equipment reports with the appropriate personnel (utilization/performance reports and maintenance records).
• Post equipment hourly usage to job cost via HCSS (ensure hours posted match hour meters).
• Monitor and file all repair and maintenance reports and keeps master file for Segments
• Print weekly log of “open” work orders of for all project equipment. Monitor status of equipment shop drawings, delivery, installation & commissioning and distribute to Project Superintendents.
• Order parts and manage delivery for work orders in assigned Segment.
• Manage and order all maintenance supplies for assigned Areas.
• Coordinate with Construction Equipment Manager on utilization reports.
• Responsible for scheduling and tracking oil sampling.
• Manage all paperwork on equipment purchases, shop drawings & deliveries.
• Manage receiving documents.
• Scan and input receiving documents into equipment or work order files.
• Manage fuel delivery invoicing.
• Perform all routine filing.
• Perform routine data entry in HCSS, and eCMS (Equipment Accounting Software)
• Other duties as assigned by Project Equipment Superintendent.
• Post-Secondary education in construction, civil, mechanical technician or engineering or a combination of experience
• 2-5 years of experience in a similar role.
• Mechanical aptitude
• Ability to work outdoors in varying weather conditions
• Must be willing to work overtime and weekends as required
• Able to work independently
• Solid knowledge of MS Office computer skills
• Must have valid G license and have own transportation
Working Conditions/ Physical Effort:
• Able to perform in a fast-paced environment.
• Walking, lifting, equipment operation, etc.
• Moderate physical activities
• Ability to use stairs, ladders and climb over rough terrain.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package in a fast-paced work environment. We are looking for innovative, forward-thinking people who enjoy challenges and want to work on leading-edge infrastructure projects.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Visit our website for more information: http://www.crhcanada.com
CRH Canada Group Inc. recognizes Canada’s diverse landscape. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.