Job Category: ERP Delivery ERP Implementation
Job Type: Full Time
What a day at work for you will look like:
- Involves technical solution requirements gathering and planning.
- Interact with internal team/project manager to drive solutions in a timely manner
- Understanding of common business practices related to solution implementation
- Provide achievable man-day calculations for solution requirements
- Collaborate and communicate with outsourcing teams
- Develop custom solutions using SuiteScript 1.0 or later
- Develop custom APIs within Netsuite using Suitelet or Restlets (token-based) for 3rd party software integration.
- Develop and able to integrate using 3rd party software APIs in Netsuite.
- Develop custom (mobile responsive) forms using Suitelet.
- Develop custom reports in PDF/HTML using Suitelet
- Create custom Advanced PDFs using HTML and FreeMarker scripting
- Work on configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards
- Test, implement and deploy custom NetSuite solutions.
- Provide technical documents to any custom NetSuite solutions developed.
- Provide Go-live and post implementation support.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant product
- Experience in Netsuite SuiteScripts 1.0
- Experience with Netsuite SuiteScripts 2.0
- Experience with Netsuite SuiteFlow (Workflows)
- Experience with Netsuite Saved Searches
- Experience with Netsuite Site Builder or Advance SuiteCommerce.
Why is it fun to work here?
- An enjoyable cloud technology experience of working with a diverse team all over Asia Pacific. You will have the exposure of engaging with various customer’s experiences, involving in knowledge sharings, on the job skills training and more!
- Work-life balance is important to us. We are 5-days work week.
- We want to see you grow further in your career and we have yearly performance reviews to boost your self development to achieve your ambitions and promotional opportunities with a good market salary benchmark.
- 14 days of annual leave per year, plus we will be giving you a day off for your birthday!
- Attractive incentives for pipelines generated.
Where you’ll work:
- We are all familiar with working from home now. Even if you’re not near our local offices, we’re open to a remote working relationship in this position as long as you can commit with us.
- You want to be office based? We got you! Our HQ is in Singapore. You can also find us in our local offices at Jakarta, Bandung, Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru, and Karachi.
- Working hours? We operate within the Singapore time zone.
Apply for this position
Full Name *
Upload CV/Resume * Allowed Type(s): .pdf, .doc, .docx
By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. *
POINTSTAR SINGAPORE | A CLOUD TRANSFORMATION COMPANY
PointStar Singapore is a leading cloud transformation company based in Singapore that brings businesses great solutions, with a presence across Asia including Malaysia and Indonesia. We offer cutting-edge cloud solutions like email & collaboration, video conferencing, AI chatbot, and machine learning featuring a wide range of products including Google Cloud Platform, Google Workspace, Google Workspace for Education, Google Maps Platform, Oracle NetSuite, Cisco Meraki, AppSheet, Apigee, HelloSign, and Logitech. Furthermore, we enhance these solutions with top-notch services such as infrastructure modernization, installation, change management, and technical support which means you get the best value for your investment. All because we value you as our customer. What are you waiting for? Start your transformation journey by getting a complimentary consultation from us.
Sorry, we aren't online at the moment. Please leave a message and your contact details, we'll get back to you within the next business day.