We are looking for a Technology Consultant to strenghten the IQVIA Healthcare Development team. You will work on projects internally extending our Hospital portfolio with solutions in multiple BI technologies with a strong focus on data science.
· Your main focus will be situated on the backend side of our solutions; data modelling and ETL development.
· Interface with different parties to understand their business requirements, which you will translate into solutions & applications;
· You will be involved in all phases of the project, from requirement gathering to delivery, as well as defining best practices and building innovative solutions;
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with minimal 3 years of work experience;
· Strong data modelling and ETL development skills
· Data science skills, python, R would be a plus
· Knowledge of Data Warehousing, Scorecarding and performance management solutions would be a plus;
· Knowledge of Cognos, Qlik tools and other BI/DWH Tools is a plus.
· You have experience in gathering and challenging requirements and translating these into a design and/or solution;
· Languages: English, Dutch and/or French;
· High interest in qualitative and quantitative data analysis and interpretation;
· Strong affinity for healthcare industry is an advantage;
· A customer-oriented personality with positive drive and a pragmatic, innovative approach
· You are able to demonstrate creativity, flexibility, autonomy and efficiency, within a dynamic, evolving environment;
· You are curious and pragmatic;
· You are able to work as part of a team or independently;
· You are self-motivated & proactive;
· Stress-resilient with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.