Responsible for database and ETL process management to support development team. The position requires supporting the preparation of various datasets transformation to usable database for development and ETL process. The ETL Specialist will be required to use relational and object-based database to solve data storing and transformation problems. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for understanding various data source formats like excel, JSON to transform into relevant datasets based on project development need.
- Understanding of business requirements and design ETL processes and data pipelines accordingly
- Development, implementation and documentation of processes for data management activities in different environments.
- Existing ETL processes and data pipelines support and maintenance
- ETL related problems troubleshooting
- Support development team on data related questions
- Data management for ongoing projects
- Recommends and implements new operating methods to improve data flow, collection, editing, processing data feeds.
- Assists in the design, development and implementation to create, replicate and update database/datasets for development or deployment of database for various environment.
- Data pipeline automation and experience on various ETL tools
- In-depth knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL
- Good knowledge in Excel, JSON
- Hands on experience in Python is preferred
- Experience with MongoDB (or another NoSQL database) is big plus
- AWS experience is big plus
- Bachelor degree in computers/information system and at least two years of related experience; or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
Benefits and Perks:
- Opportunity to work with Pharma/Life Science global customers
- Challenging, transparent and supportive work environment
- Opportunity to grow rapidly in your career along with the company – get in at the right time!
- Competitive comp and benefits
- Business casual dress policy
About KMK Consulting Inc
KMK Consulting brings together a range of functional competencies in marketing science, market research, forecasting and sales force effectiveness to provide our bio-pharma clients with fully integrated solutions that support their commercial success.