• Manage a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
• Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
• Identify and mitigate tax risks
• Manage the implementation of the organization's tax strategy to optimize the amount of tax the company pays and ensure it complies with all relevant local and international tax laws and regulations
• Manage tax-related activities in accordance with the tax strategy to ensure the organization meets its tax obligations and objectives
• Manage activities, policies, practices, and transactions to ensure they comply with all relevant laws and regulations
• Ensure all tax returns, tax declarations, and other required reports are submitted accurately and on time
• Other activities may include: tax planning; research; compliance; reporting and filings; auditing; and communicating with external tax agencies
• Manage a team to ensure the organization's tax strategy is implemented accurately and consistently and in compliance with all relevant regulations, laws and standards
Experience / Qualifications
• A university degree and 7-10 years of experience
• Ability to lead, coach, and develop team members
• Holds self and others accountable to achieving goals and standards
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
• Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
• Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
• Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
Candidate needs to demonstrate familiarity with internal leverage structures and interest destructibility restrictions. Additionally, understanding of local patent box rules and application to an manufacturing/engineering multinational corporation is necessary. Oracle or other ERP experience necessary. Fluency in Dutch, English and German required. Knowledge of French a plus.
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing.
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication.
If you are an individual who requires a reasonable accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which you applied, please make a request to the recruiter or contact email@example.com.
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type FIND JOBS in the Workday search bar.