Rimini Street, Inc., is a fast-growing global leader delivering independent, third-party enterprise software support services that enable licensees of Oracle, SAP, IBM, Microsoft, Salesforce, and other cloud and locally hosted enterprise software to extract more value from their investments, advance innovation, and create competitive advantage and growth.
Our mission is to provide extraordinary technology solutions powered by extraordinary people that achieve each client’s strategic, operational, and financial goals. Our people have earned Rimini Street multiple industry awards for exceptional work quality and customer service, and we are proud to be recognized around the world as a best place to work and for our corporate social responsibility program.
We are a global organization with more than 1,800 team members in 23 countries. We are a global community guided by our purpose to provide equal opportunity for all as well as our core values: company, clients, colleagues, and community. We are committed to creating a culture that nurtures and rewards a growth mindset and an environment where our people are encouraged to dream big and boldly shape the industry.
We are actively seeking a Events Coordinator. This is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the US. The role may require periodic travel.
This position will be an active participant in the planning, development, and successful execution of large-scale corporate, sales and marketing events including global conferences, client events, and internal events such as Sales & Marketing Kickoffs. This role will assist the Marketing team in carrying out event best practices to maintain Rimini Street’s brand reputation and capture the maximum ROI. This position should be comfortable tending to the details from inception through to dismantling post event.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help execute Rimini Street’s annual event strategy globally
- Coordinate and assist with the execution of all logistics for major events on time and on budget
- Drive adoption of global event execution best practices
- Facilitate program improvements across all events, including pre-show planning, onsite execution, and post-show activities
- Communicate effectively with all appropriate groups regarding events details, promotion, and deliverables.
- Source and procure vendors and services, negotiate contracts with vendors and manage vendor relationships.
- Assist in developing quarterly or annual event ROI reports, metrics, and analysis to determine effectiveness of events
- Help provide and recommend event enablement tools including templates, process documents and check lists
- Provide proper pre- and post-event evaluations to ensure success, aid in the diagnosis for future adjustments and or maintenance
- Work with regional Marketing Managers as well as corporate marketing leaders in coordinating the creation of marketing material as needed for events
- Supports special projects, participating in meetings and special events as required from time to time
- Manage contract review and approval process with Procurement
- Virtual platform implementation, execution, and training
- Provide ongoing event reporting using Salesforce and Qlik
- 3-5 years of high-tech global marketing and events coordination and operations, including execution of the strategy, planning, development, and successful execution of corporate events
- Experience with event technology and tools like ON24, Smartsheet, Survey Alchemer, Asana
- Salesforce experience required
- Proven record of event marketing and event management
- Demonstrates a balanced decision-making process
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; experience developing strong working relationships with internal partners, third party vendors, and customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interface seamlessly with a global, multicultural team
- Exceptional program, project, and time management skills. Highly organized and efficient
- Highly organized, detail focused, results-driven, accountable with the ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast pace, deadline-driven environment
- Team spirit and collaborative. Seeks and receptive to new ideas and suggestions
- Experience in delivering project on time and on budget, without close supervision
- Ability to travel to trade shows and events
- Demonstrate event planning and event management best practices
- Working knowledge of writing and creating marketing content and messaging
- Understanding of leveraging social media at events
- Metrics driven with a strong emphasis on calculating event ROI
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Sharepoint, Teams and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Why Rimini Street?
We are looking for talented, passionate people to help us build our future at Rimini Street. We hire only the best, the most extraordinary professionals and provide the compensation, bonus, and benefits to match the skills of our top-performing team members who thrive in a fast-paced environment, growing together and learning new skills.
Our work is challenging and meaningful, allowing everyone at Rimini Street to start and end each day with a sense of achievement and purpose.
This is brought to life through our core values, the Four Cs:
- We dream big and innovate boldly.
- We work with extraordinary people who create a culture of mutual respect and collaboration.
- We relentlessly pursue solutions that help clients achieve their goals. Our unmatched client care is rooted in our passion for exceptional service.
- We believe in leaving the world a better place than we found it. The Rimini Street Foundation helps us give back.
- The Rimini Street Foundation is a reflection of the values, hearts, and passion of Rimini Street as a company and individuals. We are on a mission to support humankind and share our company success by investing back into the communities we serve around the world through in-kind donations, employee time, and financial support. The Foundation's initial efforts were launched in 2015 in Las Vegas, and while Las Vegas remains our headquarters and hometown, our work has expanded across 6 continents and to over 350 charities.
Accelerating Company Growth
- Trading on Nasdaq under ticker symbol RMNI since October 2017
- Over 2,800 active clients, including 100 of the Fortune 500 and Global 100
- Over 1,00 team members in 22 countries
Recent Industry Recognition
- Rimini Street has received multiple industry awards for excellence in customer service
- Rimini Street has been consistently recognized across the globe as a best place to work
- Rimini Street Foundation has been recognized in the U.S. and internationally with the Stevie Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year awards
- A detailed list of Rimini Street awards and recognitions can be found here: https://www.riministreet.com/company/awards/
Rimini Street is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more about how Rimini Street is redefining the enterprise software support industry, visit http://www.riministreet.com
Please Note: Rimini Street does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting/staffing firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.