Responsible for coordinating and configuring the layout, design and features during the virtual engagement process; provide clients an understanding of technical requirements to create their virtual events while providing sponsor training if necessary; organize, prepare and upload the event content when needed; Establish an excellent working relationship with assigned clients and continuously strive to improve the level of overall service that the company is providing.
• Provide clients an understanding of technical specifications and requirements to create content for their virtual events
• Provide sponsor training and live day support training where necessary
• Collect, organize, prepare and upload the event content and escalate missing, corrupt or needed content in accordance to the delivery timeline as set by the project manager
• Ensure the quality of the event is up to the client’s standards and will be completed in a timely and in accordance of the project plan and timeline as set by the project manager
• Attend status meetings with the project team as assigned
• Escalate client requests that seem unreasonable or unattainable based on available resources
• Continually keep up-to-date on virtual event technology, and capabilities to assist clients during implementation
• Act as a secondary point of contact in the instance the project manager is not available and be able to speak to the current progression of the projects and any areas on concern
• Coordinate multiple projects at one time, handling production aspects of each event
• Continually update internal staff on project status, open and unresolved issues
Education: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in marketing, business administration, graphic or fine arts, digital design, computer science or a related field required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
Experience: Minimum of one year of customer service experience required.
Other: Intermediate knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop/Illustrator and Dreamweaver required.