* MUST HAVE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES SALES EXPERIENCE *
We are currently seeking a proven sales professional with a track record of securing new business at C-Suite level, to join our Mining & Metals Executive Business Development team.
In this role, you will be responsible for building and growing your portfolio of clients to expand our business within the Mining & Metals sector for our French market. We expect you to have in-depth knowledge of this industry based on past experience.
As part of a team, you will lead the business development activities for your portfolio, targeting C-level executives within our prospective organizations.
You will execute business development initiatives to include inbound and outbound lead generation, development of sales strategies that balance short term revenue generation and long-term relationships in the marketplace, driving sales and marketing efforts for your portfolio.
We expect you to be a team player, remaining involved with the clients you secure, and earning the respect of colleagues and your client teams providing compelling conversations and valuable meeting insights and sound guidance to help prospects learn how they can achieve significant improvements in operational and financial results, to ensure commercial success.
The role requires extensive travel and networking to engage potential clients.
Our ideal EVP of Business Development within the Industrials Practice will have the following:
- A proven track record of selling to senior level and C-Suite executives
- Demonstrated familiarity with key maintenance concepts, trends, and emerging technologies
- The ability to build and nurture relationships at a CEO level, working autonomously to demonstrate experience and expertise to business leaders at premier international corporations
- Experience selling complex, large ticket B2B offerings
- Exceptional social skills and leadership abilities, able to collaborate with diverse groups, and persuade, influence, and encourage their peers
- A keen understanding of businesses from end to end, and the ability to match value propositions to specific Industrials client needs
- Strong insight into maintenance operations and their financial structures, including P&L and balance sheets
- The ability to enable prospects and drive understanding through a combination of hard analytical skills and interpersonal excellence
- Commercial creativity and the entrepreneurial spirit to close sales prospects effectively while preserving profitability
- Familiarity with CRM applications, and proficiency with Microsoft Office products and presentation tools
- Extensive experience in Industrial and/or demonstrated Professional Services sales within such areas
- French native and English fluent
We are seeking ambitious and driven candidates who thrive in a high-energy environment, and who are excited by the opportunity to stake their claim in a fast-growing sector and business
Characteristics of an AE:
- Willing to move fast, iterate, and try new things
- Comfortable with data
- Skilled at deploying data-driven sales approaches and proposals
- Excellent communicator
- Great listener
- Possessing high emotional intelligence
- Strong leader
- Effective delegator
Specific Traits of an AE:
- You are a business leader and not just a sales leader
- You are a self-starter and never wait for direction – you own the process and outcome
- You never wait for “the perfect marketing collateral” or proposal
- You drive relationships and opportunities forward
- You take pride in any documents that go in front of our clients
- You mentor and coach our Business Development Coordinators (BDCs) and Business Development Marketers (BDMs) to achieve higher levels of performance
- You step in, from time-to-time, to help manage the practice
Successful candidates can look forward to uncapped financial earnings potential in addition to a full benefits package