Who We Are
At EQ Care by TELUS Health, we are on a mission to create innovative technologies and services that drive our vision which is to create a healthier world, one life at a time. We are a market leader in the rapidly growing industry of virtual care.
We enable employers to offer to their employees a secure online access to medical practitioners and nurses via a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Telemedicine is the biggest trend in employee benefits and an exponential number of companies are looking to offer the service in the near future.
Join Our Team:
TELUS Health is seeking the professional skills of an Executive Assistant who will provide professional, confidential executive support to two Senior Executives.
As a proven achiever and polished professional, you are a very strong organizer, communicator and proactive individual. You effectively manage stressful situations with tolerance to ambiguity, and you work well with a wide variety of people at all levels of management. You have an energetic demeanor and possess a proven track record for being a strong team player. You are a resourceful self-starter, thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic setting and enjoy multitasking in a technical environment.
- Screen and respond to incoming correspondence, inquiries and phone calls with tact and diplomacy
- Manage and prioritize calendar scheduling, coordinate conferences and international/domestic travel arrangement
- Event planning including coordinating departmental meetings, other various projects
- Follow up on deadlines and commitments to or from executive
- Carry out specific projects and independently research, prioritize and follow up
- Coordinate stationery ordering, internal provisioning requests, real estate requests, maintain equipment and services
- Respond to communications on behalf of the executive (phone, email, etc)
- Create documents utilizing various office automation software programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Manage special projects as required
- Advanced knowledge of MS Outlook; multiple calendar management, comfortable dealing with multiple time zones
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word; ability to edit reports according to branding and template standards, create documents from scratch
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel; ability to create and work within large and complex spreadsheets
- Advanced knowledge of MS PowerPoint; ability to create animated slide decks, and graphs according to brand and template standards
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Professional corporate image combined with strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to communicate in a professional manner with senior executive management, internal and external stakeholders (verbal and written)
- Precise and effectively written emails; ability to edit correspondence and reports
- Resourceful, with the ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Willingness to work in a role that requires high degree of flexibility in terms of rapidly changing priorities
- Independent judgment, discretion and diplomacy
- Ability to exercise initiative in adapting procedures to address unusual problems and resolves conflict
- SAP knowledge and experience would be an asset
- Required Professional Designation/Certification:
- Post-secondary diploma /certification
- 5 years of Post-Secondary Business Education background or a combination of related experience and education
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting multiple senior executives
- Previous experience in an office administration function supporting senior leadership team members
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
TELUS Health is an IT leader in Canada that focuses on the health sector. Our mission is to improve the way information is being used along the continuum of care to better the health of citizens in Canada and in selected countries.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
you create future friendly
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Disclaimer: In accordance with the TELUS Health Solutions Data Center Security Policy, as a condition of employment, all personnel whose job functions require they work at a Data Center and/or have access to detailed knowledge of technology related to client service delivery, are subject to a Personnel Security Screening conducted through the Government of Canada.