Today Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in more than 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
This position is based in Gurgaon office / Dharuhera Plant & will be responsible for coordinating & supporting supply chain functions such as transportation, planning, scheduling etc. & will be responsible to meet OTIF (Delivered in Full, On time) & Inventory health targets.
- Responsible for scheduling production plans on different machines. Ensuring timely completion of all the processes from capsule manufacturing to printing to quality testing
- Creates Process/Production orders in SAP and ensure their completion on time. Needs to ensure smooth and timely functioning of supply chain across various locations.
- Responsible for maintaining minimum stock under make to stock program and under vendors managed inventory (VMI) program.
- Create & publish daily, weekly and monthly management reports.
- Ensure minimum size change and dish wash by planning campaign runs and clubbing similar colors and ensure production scheduling is based on operational limitations
- Inform all stake holders of any new products scheduled and ensure that the customer requirements are captured in WOP
- Ensure right Work Order Package (WOP) is provided to QA on time
- Inform all stakeholders of production schedule and tentative ready to dispatch dates on daily basis.
- Create daily and weekly dispatch plans in coordination with warehouse manager, planner and CSR.
- Inform all stake holders on Asset Utilization plan for current & next week and current month and call meeting of stake holders as and when required to ensure optimum utilization
- Ensure 95%+ OTIF. Reduce disparity on OTIF between ship-to-promise and ship-to-request. Coordinate with Production, Printing, FI and QA for timely release of material and inform all stakeholders in case of any discrepancy.
- Daily stock taking and informing required stake holders of inventory levels
- Proper documentation management related to production planning and scheduling
- Coordinate with various departments to ensure timely dispatch of finished goods.
- Responsible for maintaining minimum stock for RM/PM.
- Check incoming orders, delivery schedules and maintain Minimum inventory.
- Order Planning – Responsible for placing orders to company’s overseas entities
- Substantial experience in Supply Chain, Production Planning Inventory Management, Demand Planning, Material requirement planning (MRP), Dispatch planning, Import & Export planning, warehousing, MIS,
- MBA - Business / Management /Supply Chain / Finance
- Good Communication Skills, Good command over English
- Knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, SAP (PP, MM, SD module)
- Basic knowledge of EXIM
Every day, Lonza's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieve ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.