Kovai.co is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena and in the B2B SaaS space.
We are a technology partner of choice for many of the world’s leading enterprises to manage and monitor their Microsoft BizTalk and Azure Serverless environments.
Our product team consists of thinkers and innovators who are re-defining the way robust Enterprise Software and SaaS products are built. Headquartered in London, U.K and with a development center in Coimbatore, India, our engineers have niche skills and in-depth domain knowledge.
Trusted by over 1,000+ business around the world
- Atomic Scope
We wish to be known for our values of integrity, teamwork and excellence. Our people always look for opportunities to serve our Customers better. As we grow, we ensure that our culture remains at the heart of Kovai.co.
Please visit us at www.kovai.co for more details.
What you’ll do on the job:
- Work on Partner Recruitment by identifying prospective Resellers
- Build and Maintain Relationships with Partners
- Announcement to Partners on New Releases (Features / Integrations)
- Work on Partner marketing activities including developing and executing programs that help achieve joint sales goals with partners. This can include but is not limited to lead generation activities, hosting events, execute targeted campaigns, drive outbound exercises, manage PR & brand awareness activities and more
- Understand different SAAS & Technology Products and suggest Integrations / Extensions to be built for Document360
- Support in Co-Marketing Activities with Partners
- Coordinate with multiple teams to get key deliverable's like Content Updation, Social Media Posts, Newsletters, Feature updates etc
- Monitor Revenue & Database Management specific to Partners
- Initiate Referral Partner Programs
Who’ll be a good fit
- Candidates must have at least 2 years of practical experience developing and driving partner and/or customer marketing
- Be able to effectively drive cross-group communication and cooperation, using strong communication, project management, and organizational skills
- Possess a personal passion for marketing, customer relationship marketing, technology, partners and satisfaction
- Experience driving demand generation with third party partnerships
- Passion for driving results
- Proven ability to influence others as well as negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to engage and influence at senior levels
If this excites you, apply for this opportunity, and the team would love to get on a call with you to discuss further.