Responsible for partnering with HR, Business and Recruiting colleagues to identify and qualify executive level candidates and lead the recruitment process from onset through offer. Also responsible for driving broader strategic talent acquisition topics within executive search.
Key Recruiting Responsibilities
• Initiate, lead and drive productive business partnerships with the leadership population (S3, S2) for the purposes of attracting, assessing and converting to hire, internal and external talents across the globe.
• Drive the entire recruitment process including requisition approval, hiring manager briefing, job advertising, candidate sourcing, application review, candidate screening, interview strategy, leadership assessment and offer process and continuously work with business leadership to identify opportunities to improve the process within executive search.
• Apply and adapt broader talent acquisition strategies (employer branding, internal recruiting, diversity, etc.) within executive search and support recruiting team members to develop key strategies to support their areas of responsibility.
• Participate on global projects and act as a key point of contact to support the implementation of global initiatives within executive search as requested.
• Develop strategies and practices to build highly effective candidate marketing strategies to create local, regional and global awareness of key talent needs in order to attract qualified candidates for roles within your area of responsibility.
• Continuously identify new candidate pools and leverage existing resources (internal and external databases, social sites, competitive research, job fairs, functionally specialized) to identify prospective candidates to create awareness and proactively reach out to targeted prospects.
• Build, Maintain and Engage pre-qualified as well as prospective executive level candidate pools of strong former candidates and new candidates within executive search.
• Conduct weekly check-ins with active executive level candidates and hiring managers throughout active searches while staying in touch with prospective talent pool candidates and hiring managers for upcoming roles.
• Drive strategic planning meetings with functional/market leadership and key business partners of all levels to understand current and upcoming requirements in order to build a strategy on effective recruitment activities for positions within your area of responsibility.
• In partnership with the wider talent community, drive succession and talent identification projects to ensure the timely hiring of internal talents into critical roles.
• Conduct quarterly review meetings with business leaders and key business partners to provide an overview of recruiting achievements as well as opportunities to improve hiring performance moving forward.
• Work closely with recruiting and sourcing colleagues to share candidates and jobs to encourage a collaborative hiring process.
• Utilize recruitment systems effectively following key standards, documenting key actions, recommending improvements and ensuring all data is accurate for reporting purposes.
• Lead additional recruitment initiatives as needed.
• Global Search Leadership
• Recruiting Colleagues
• Sourcing Team
• Business Leadership
• HR Business Partners
• Hiring Managers
Knowledge & Skill Abilities
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with tangible examples of challenging the status quo
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage change, problem solve and influence hiring behavior
• Ability to set clear goals and deliver against key objectives including time to fill and diversity
• Tangible experience of working with the broader talent community (Talent Partnering, Succession Planning) to ensure talent pool and hard fill roles are identified
• The confidence to manage difficult situations, conversations and scenarios with a high degree of maturity, empathy to reach a conclusion
• Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of leadership and recruit for all levels of positions
• Experience of working on national and international searches, specifically NAM and APAC in addition to EMEA
• Expert knowledge within your functional area of responsibility, with a strong preference on IT, Supply Chain and Global Operations
• University Degree in HR, Business or related field
• Experience sourcing executive level candidates through a broad range of sourcing channels including direct approach, social, conferences and your own network
• Minimum of 8 years-experience in Corporate, Agency or Executive Search
• Minimum of 4 years-experience supporting a key functional business area (IT, Sales, etc.).