Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,200 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
As a recruiting team, we focus on finding great talent, anticipating business needs and supporting our hiring managers to hire successfully. We are aiming for successful long term hires and driving an innovative recruiting process with a great candidate experience.
We look for recruiters that push the status quo and focus on finding innovative ways to find and attract talent.
Your role in the team:
- Hire: You will be responsible for the full life cycle executive recruitment for our R&D organization, including interviews, offers, negotiations and closing candidates.
- Lead: You will act as a leader and project manager to ensure that we deliver excellent executive searches and uncover the excellent talent in the market for Dynatrace.
- Strategize & Research: You will own the strategy for our executive hiring, develop a recruiting plan and partner with our internal sourcing team to expand our talent pool.
- Partner: You will collaborate closely with our leadership team and will be trusted with highly confidential business updates and hiring needs. As a trusted advisor you’ll coach and advise based on your knowledge in the IT market and the competitive landscape.
- Evangelize: Be a passionate Dynatrace brand ambassador before, during, and after recruitment and work closely with our Employer Branding team.
- Organize: You’ll own multiple requisitions and balance moving quickly with a great candidate experience. You’ll use your own judgement on how to best organize, prioritize and execute in a fast paced environment.
What will make you stand out:
- 7+ years of recruiting experience across several technical positions and teams, ideally in the IT/Software market
- significant experience in managing executive search processes and advising leaders on talent hiring
- ability to prioritize, plan, and execute projects and individual tasks in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- exceptional communication skills (in German and English) and ability to lead meetings in a way that facilitates thoughtful conversation
- ability to listen, ask relevant questions and understand the goals of the business
Why join Dynatrace:
- You are looking for a diverse and international workspace with flat hierarchy and open door culture.
- You want to have a significant impact in company growth of a global business leader.
- You are independent and self-motivated and want to bring new ideas/new ways to reach top talent.
- You are a passionate Recruiter who loves to find solutions to every challenge and loves developing diverse teams.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 50,400 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Please consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.