At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
At Technip Energies, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
Our Vision : A customer focused, cost efficient, innovative, and high performing organization that drives functional excellence.
GBS provide streamlined and consistent services to our internal customers in the domain of Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Business Functional Support, Procurement and Legal. Our services fit our global organization and allow us to focus on business strategy and priorities. GBS also maintains continuous improvement plans to enhance our customer-oriented service culture.
Introduction to the Job
At Technip Energies, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won’t find anywhere else. We are looking for an Associate or Sr. Associate - Data Management who can join our multicultural team in Noida.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Processing and Quality checking
• Process reporting and training
• Queue Allocation & Management
• Update SOPs and other process documents
• Ensuring compliance of all internal policies
• Process improvements
• Providing timely updates to Manager and onshore counterparts
• Preparation of various letters and tool updates pertaining to employee life cycle
• System Administration for exit and Leave Management
• Define & drive robust SLAs and working closely with HR and business leadership.
• Create Monthly / Quarterly Analysis and reports for senior business HR leadership
• Managing Support & Compliance - Governance, Risk Policies, Procedures and Compliance Policies
You are meant for this job if you’ve/ you’re:
• A Bachelor or Master’s degree is required in HR or Business related field will be preferred.
• 0-3 years of prior experience in HR Operations with SAP/Oracle application knowledge (preferred)
• Good communication, analytical and management skills
• Effective/Accurate and timely reporting skills
• Good command on MS Office applications (MS-Excel, MS-Word)
• Ability to multi task and should be a self-starter
• Ability to handle difficult client situations and derive strategic solutions
• Pro-active attitude
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Once receiving your application, a recruiter performs an initial check and a review is further carried by hiring manager. We expect to take up to a few weeks to perform that review. If you hear from us, it is because we want to organize interviews and meet with you physically, or virtually, depending upon the location. To get an overview of the recruitment process, visit our dedicated webpage here