Imagine yourself designing the next breakthrough AI/Machine-Learning product, enabling AI for everyone at the start of the company's explosive growth.
At super.AI, we are building services to enable AI/Machine Learning technologies for the masses.
- We are a deep tech company with cutting-edge AI research. We all know that machine learning and AI are set to transform our lives. Our technology promises to transform machine learning
- Mark Twain once said that during a gold rush, it's a good time be in the picks-and-shovels business. If machine learning is a gold rush, super.AI is building a better shovel
- To do this we are searching for the best-of-the-best to build a massive company. But at the same time a company where people are happy with their lives and feel healthy, passionate and satisfied
- We're 20 people and have just launched, so you will have the opportunity to shape things from the beginning and see the company grow
- Although super.AI is young, this is not our first rodeo: our CEO previously founded a 100-person company, and between us we've held senior positions at Google, Amazon, Adobe, Microsoft, McKinsey and gone through Y Combinator
What you'll be doing
- Collaborate with product management in product discovery – take ideas from conception to design, user testing and rapid iteration
- Collaborate with engineering and product management to build user experiences that customers desire to use
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer base and contribute to decisions on where to take the product
- Create world class user experiences across devices
What we're looking for
We are looking for someone that is:
- Smart, humble, hardworking, and collaborative
- By smart we don't necessarily mean high IQ (although a huge plus), but an affinity toward learning. We want to automate as much as possible so we can focus on the few things that require human intelligence and creativity.
- By humble we don't mean submissive or unambitious, we mean it in the same way Roger Federer is humble.
- By hardworking, we don't mean long hours (be with your family). What we mean is while you're here you're doing the best work of your life. It means being disciplined, professional, focused, gritty, resilient, and resourceful, pragmatic. You believe that responsibility for your work does not end with deployment.
- By collaborative, we don't mean submissive or deferential, it means taking leadership from everywhere. "I'm taking responsibility to fix this system", if there's a lack of trust "I'm going to address it", if goals are unclear "I'm going to deal with it", it's about being a meritocracy
- All four of the above are required. We all know people missing one of these and it's not nice to work with them (e.g. someone who is smart and hardworking but not humble and collaborative).
- The people we like the most are smart but humble
- Wants to win no matter what, but will not cross lines of integrity to get there
- Strong beliefs weakly held, etc.
You should have the following skills/experience:
- Bachelor degree in Design or similar field
- 5+ years work experience user experience design, interaction design, visual design or similar
- You are able to think holistically and collaborate with individuals from a range of backgrounds and skillsets
- Ability to translate complex user pain points into compelling design solutions
- Track record of shipping amazing designs
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in English (the language of our office)
If you feel like this fits what you are looking for, it would be amazing to get to know each other.