Advance Wire Products Ltd. (AWP) is North America’s leading designer and manufacturer of innovative merchandising solutions for the retail grocery, convenience, and pharmacy market. We are deeply committed to our mission, which is to help drive our clients’ profitability and customer satisfaction through in-store innovation. AWP has been working with grocery, convenience, and pharmacy retailers to solve merchandising challenges since 1953. Our team combines in-depth research with front-line retail experience to anticipate and meet the needs of our clients and their business practices. All employees, from the manufacturing department through to the sales team, work to truly understand the business of our clients.
- Performs all operations required in plastic fabrication, read production drawings, producing quality products while maintaining established production times.
- Safely operates all power tools (table saw, panel saw. table routers, shapers and drill presses).
- Safely operates all hand tools, (drills, impact drivers, air rivet guns, air grinders and jig saws).
- Designs and fabricates heating bending jigs.
- Executes standard/minor preventive maintenance tasks.
- Maintains housekeeping standards.
- Adheres to all safety and plant policies.
- Carries out other related duties.
- High school grade 12 or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years "hands on" experience working with CNC routers as an operator or technician preferably in a plastics environment.
- Experience with identifying various plastics.
- Experience with mold requirements
- Experience hydraulics and limit switches
- Day Shift: 7.00am to 3.30pm. Monday to Friday
- Afternoon Shift: 3.30pm to 11.30pm.Monday to Friday.
- 2 week rotation