If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Our associates are a strategic advantage for us who are making a difference at Littelfuse. Join our team and make a difference every day!
About the Job:
- Preventive maintenance of all facilities equipment which includes 25,50 & 300HP air compressors, 5TR - 20TR air-conditioning unit, 990KVA generator, tap/chilled water supply, gas, vapor and other mechanical and electrical installations.
- Installation, evaluation, validation as well as set-up and testing of new machines and equipment within the plant properly coordinated to engineers and plant managers.
- Coordinate with electrical/mechanical contractor/subcontractors regarding new projects, modification, additional lines with regards to facilities standards and needs.
- Maintenance of main electrical power including electric distribution panels, high, medium and low voltage transformers, telephone lines/equipment, fire alarms, paging /public address system installation, test and commissioning
- Maintenance of outstanding 990KVA generator and run necessary test to make sure of automatic functioning in case of power failure.
- Graduate of technical / trade / vocational related to electro-mechanical courses.
- With at least 3 years relevant work experience as Facilities maintenance technician on a manufacturing set-up
- Familiar with Electrical standards and can read and interpret electrical plans and layouts.
- Highly capable in Electrical troubleshooting
- Knowledge in arc and tig welding is a plus