We are hiring a Field Marketing Manager Cervélo Cycles – Germany and Austria (m/f/d) at our European headquarter in Mainz-Mombach, Germany. This is an exciting opportunity to join our fast-paced and growing team that creates an amazing experience for our customers, dealers and prospective customers.
The Field Marketing Manager Cervélo Cycles coordinates the Marketing activities within the German Market under the direction of the Market Leader with close line and connection to European and global brand teams. The position is a crucial position to further strengthen the brand and connection between brand, retailer and riders.
We are looking for someone who has experience in the cycling industry preferably within marketing.
Overall Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the Marketing Activities within the German and Austrian Market under the direction of the German Market Leader.
- Coordinate the regional b2b and b2c communication (newsletters)
- Support European media manager in regional media work - Actions and follow up.
- Be close and connected to local riders, ambassadors, teams and choose the right grassroots and Industry applications; coordinate with Sales and Retailer network to provide best service
- Plan and coordinate key retailer and consumer events in collaboration with demo driver positions.
- In close coordination with EMEA Cervélo Marketing Manager develop and activate retailer in store support programs from merchandising, POP and retail support in order to strengthen brand, retailer and rider connection but also to protect and gain shop floor space.
- Plan and coordinate NPI roll out accordingly in German/Austrian market within key retail touchpoints
- Plan and activate a schedule of product training clinics
- Coordinate actions, information sharing and planning with Inside and Outside Sales reps
- manage and execute all touchpoint translations
- Participate in annual budget building activities and adheres to the budget throughout the year
Competencies & Requirements:
- 2-5 years of experience in the cycling industry preferred within marketing.
- Expert in professionally communicating clearly and concisely with end consumers and dealers
- Fluent in German and English
- Extensive knowledge of road and mountain bicycles and all associated parts
- Ability to self-manage time and prioritize tasks successfully
- Experience creating professional relationships and providing excellent customer service to clients
- Ability to travel to dealers around your designated territory
- Ability to give presentations and demonstrations of Santa Cruz Bicycles product
- Ability to work professionally with coworkers in a collaborative and open environment
- Ability to problem solve and suggest recommendations for improvement
What we offer you:
- A great team
- We remunerate you in line with the market
- You are part of a growing industry
- Opportunity to work in a relaxed environment and are surrounded by passionate cyclists
Who we are:
We are Santa Cruz and Cervélo, two of the most exciting brands in the cycling industry, who tend to do things differently. We have over 25 years of experience in cycling and our ultimate goal is to consistently build the best bikes in the world while having fun doing it! We have recently established our new European headquarters in Mainz-Mombach and are currently in the process of relocating all our operations to this site as well.
Please apply with your cover letter and resume in English.