Cialfo is a global company that connects communities. Around the world, students, counselors, parents and college representatives use Cialfo to hope, dream and collaborate. It’s one-stop solutions bring together people, software, and data to simplify career counseling and college admission workflows. Our exciting and fast growing solution, Explore by Cialfo is helping us meet the goals and challenges of our college partners and further provide our high school community with access to opportunities and vital information. We’re on a mission to make higher education accessible for 100 million students.
We are looking for our next Cialfolk team member to join us in growing our team, our mission, and our culture. Our culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our partners. Your future colleagues are some of the most talented people in the industry whose ideas have resulted in many features and initiatives being adopted and executed on. They are everyday problem solvers who run fast and drive Cialfo to the forefront in the Ed-Tech landscape.
- The Field Marketing Manager at Cialfo drives the marketing cycle in the assigned region (e.g. AMER, EMEA, SENA, China, India) - to create awareness, generate demand, accelerate engagement and increase enablement - by partnering with the assigned region business leadership and team, that includes both sales and customer success specialists
- This is a critical role that develops and executes marketing strategies based on the business strategies as developed and executed by the regional leadership and team - to acquire, develop, retain and renew customer lifetime value.
- Think creatively about Cialfo’s solutions and positioning target audiences with a thoughtful approach specific to their needs
- Develop regional campaigns with Central Growth Teams that
- Create awareness by reaching prospective customers
- Generate demand by addressing opportunities with key accounts
- Accelerate engagement by building market communities
- Increase engagement by educating customers and partners
- Develop regional activities with Regional Growth Teams like
- Account based marketing leveraging events, briefings, etc to acquire, develop, retain and renew customer lifetime value
- Participation in various social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
- Plan and conduct customer interviews, press conferences, industry workshops
- Collaborate with both Central and Regional Growth Teams to align on
- Strategic effectiveness, message consistency, and budget efficiency
- Tracking campaign effectiveness and providing recommendations for action as needed
- Aligning with operations to support rollout of marketing technology and meeting reporting requirements
- 5+ years marketing experience, preferable in IT/Services industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Experience in both strategic and tactical aspects of marketing especially planning, budgeting, campaign development, event organization, digital outreach
- Experience working across levels, both senior executives and technical professionals
- Experience working directly with sales
- Strong communication and influencing skills
We're a well treated bunch, with awesome benefits. If there's something important to you that's not on this list, talk to us!
- Fully funded private health insurance
- A base of 19 days vacation yearly
- Macbooks are our standard, but we're happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Events for Cialfolks, friends, and family!