Our Retail Select division merchandise our iconic brands servicing Bunnings stores nationally in the hardware and gardening departments. You'll work with our products across Dulux, Selleys, Yates and Cabot's. In becoming a part of our Retail Select team you will work alongside key stakeholders to enhance the consumers experience with the Dulux Group products on offer in Bunnings.
Please note: Due to the nature of merchandising, this position can be somewhat physically challenging, with the requirement to move around heavy stock.
This casual role will cover leave and project work for a number of Bunnings stores in the Maribyrnong, Melbourne area. There may also be the opportunity to work in other business areas for example our Dulux Trade Centres.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Ordering, merchandising and stock presentation
· Maintaining in-store displays
· Ensuring products are priced and ticketed correctly
· Assist with stores Refits/Relays as required
· Assist with planograms
· Re-stocking shelves
· Coverage in Trade stores
To be considered for this role you will:
· Be enthusiastic and self-motivated with strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Have excellent customer service skills
· Hold a valid driver’s license and have your own vehicle
· Be able to manage your time, prioritise tasks and show initiative
· Be physically fit - able to lift up to 15kg and to stand for long periods
· Any experience in a merchandising role will be advantageous
Here at the DuluxGroup we believe in the power to ‘Imagine a Better Place’, we have a proud history dating back to 1918 where the foundations of the existing business were established in Sydney, Australia.
DuluxGroup is an employer of choice who empowers and develops our staff. We have a strong work / life balance culture and employ world leading practices for safety and sustainability. We are also an equal opportunity employer who encourages a diverse workforce.
If you're looking for an opportunity to work with great people, apply today!