MAX Solutions Careers | AAR Field Officer in Toowoomba City, Queensland | Careers at Toowoomba Skip Branding Menu Menu Search
- Find work MAX Employment Services
- Improve your skills Training courses
- Health and disability Support services
- Help and advice Get the support you want
- Employer services Find great staff
- What we do Our services and programs
- About us Learn about MAX
Header Navigation Secondary Menu
- Careers with MAX
- Feedback and complaints
- Disability Employment Services
- Assessments Australia
- Adult Migrant English Program
- Skills for Education and Employment
- PaTH Employabililty Skills Training
- Getting Started
- Resumes and Cover Letters
- Health and Wellbeing
- Find an office
- Feedback and Complaints
Careers with MAX
Careers with MAX
Providing employment, disability and training services in suburban and regional areas across Australia including Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Darwin, Adelaide, Hobart, Perth, Canberra.
Contact your nearest office
1800 625 350 FREE CALL
- ngôn ngữ tiếng Việt
- اللغة العربية
- پښتو ژبه
- 中文 Zhōngwén
- ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਭਾਸ਼ਾ
- हिन्दी भाषा
- Wikang Filipino
- زبان فارسي
© Copyright 2018 MAX Solutions. All rights reserved Registered Training Organisation: 0667
MAX Solutions Careers | AAR Field Officer in Toowoomba City, Queensland | Careers at Toowoomba Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in!
AAR Field Officer
Job Locations AU-QLD-Toowoomba City Requisition ID 2021-59773 # of Openings 1 Job Function Customer service Job Schedule Permanent Full-Time
A full-time permanent opportunity based in our Toowoomba site, as a Field Officer (AAR) – This role was previously known as a Work for the Dole (WfD) Field Officer you will be required to source, negotiate, implement, manage and promote Annual Activity Requirement activities across a selected region. This position will foster positive relationships with host organisations, MAX operational teams, job seekers, lead jobactive Employment Providers, and other stakeholders.
- Strong ability to Identify potential AAR host organisations within the region
- Experience in a similar role and/or in business development and account management
- Highly capable in negotiating business solutions with external providers
- Ability to identify and develop activities to meet the employer and customer needs
- Advanced level of communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong positive problem solving, conflict resolution skills, business acumen and budgetary skills.
- High level interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to build relationships with Employers
- Work autonomously
- Outcome focused
- Can-do attitude
At MAX, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please click "apply" to find out more about the role. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process for reasons of equal opportunity, please call a member of our Recruitment Team on 07 3727 1306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before you submit your applic ation.
PD - Annual Activity Requirement (AAR) Field Officer
Apply for this job online Apply Share Refer this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading...
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started. Interested in this opportunity?
Refer this opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member: Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS