Key Responsibilities and Job-Related Characteristics:
- Focus on core brands Seagram’s Vodka, Seagram’s Imperial Black, Chivas Regal (12/18/RS), Martell (VSOP/CB/XO), Absolut, and wines (JC/WE) and develop aggressively on secondary brands: pouring spirits (Ballantines, Seagram’s Gin, Beefeater, Havana Club, Tequila Olmeca, Wyborowa Vodka, Passport, etc.) and other wines/champagne.
- Implementation of brand activations for targeted brands within his/her sector.
- In charge for field activities related to product/brand distribution such as: monitor distribution (i.e. listing) of PR brands, check/monitor GMA, update/monitor outlets’ selling prices.
- To conduct preliminary discussion/negotiation with outlet for pouring/promotional contract and to finalize it together with Field Manager/Management.
- To perform discussion for implementation on promotion programs with outlets. Control and monitor of the promotion implementation including premiums, depletion, etc.
- To supervise Promotion Girls (SPG) and promoters in each respected sector/outlets (if any) including monitor on time/work discipline, selling skills, volume, effectiveness and efficiency of each individual, etc.
- Relationship building with trades/all outlets in each respective sector to ensure strong relationship with trades. This includes: spending time with trade people, regular night/market visits, PR to trades, etc.
- Observe and collect market data intelligence such as: collect data, observe/ analyze overall market in each sector, observe monitor competitor movement (on depletion, trade/ promotional activities), identify potential opportunity and threat to PR brands and cope with market environment, collect inputs on promotional activities from trades/ consumers, outlet update, price index etc.
- Strong coordination with marketing department for brand related aspects including brand logo, brand guidelines, TVC, print-ad, brand images, brand compass, global brand strategy, merchandising guidelines, etc.
- Monthly reporting (Activities, competition, Promotion, Outlet data base, list of outlet contracts, etc.)
- To handle and administer for the marketing related events for each respective sector (outlet responsibility) such as: seminars, tasting, pairing dinners, etc.
- Ensure full compliance with PR Indonesia operation and Group code of business conduct policy.
- Other tasks to be assigned by direct supervisor/management.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Possess a Diploma in Marketing (or General) Studies or its equivalent
- E-commerce understanding is a bonus
- Ability to work independently and as a team-member; self-starter
- Highly motivated, proactive
- Excellent comprehension and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to do regular night/market visits.
- Competency in spoken and written English
Functional Capabilities Requirements:
- Strong in Trade Marketing / Customer Marketing background
- Market & Competitive Awareness
- Account Planning & Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Operational Policy & Procedure
- Merchandising Knowledge & Skills
- Financial Knowledge and Analysis (basic)
- Consumer & Customer Focus
- Competitor Focus
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date: