- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and/or Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) sales role.
- 12 years of field sales experience in the technology industry, promoting Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and/or Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS).
- 5 years of experience managing and leading a team.
- Experience promoting cloud computing technologies to large and complex organizations across geographies.
- Understanding of data and networking technologies, the global cloud computing market and key drivers for growth in the target industry segment.
- Understanding of how various cloud technologies work together to drive deeper technology adoption within the existing large account base.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Lead and implement go-to-market propositions in a given business sector. Work with Marketing, Demand Management, Solutions and Product and Engineering teams to produce a focused proposition.
- Build and maintain relationships to influence long-term strategic direction and act as an advisor to the customer.
- Work with wider Google Account teams to develop and drive pipeline and provide guidance. Work with Google Cloud Platform Partners to develop campaigns.
- Collaborate with Sales Engineering and Marketing resource to provide input on current collateral materials and ideas on how to improve them to optimize Google Cloud Platform in a given team. Work towards strategic business goals.
- Build a pipeline of customers within selected verticals.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Thailand due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.