1. Support commercial team on project quote, identify risks & opportunities and help commercial team win healthy business
2. Evaluate project financial KPI at each milestone, check financial impact on BOM development, process and logistic modification, and work with CBU team to secure the financials in mass production
3. Manage project capex, validate project capex application and track customer tooling payment
4.Build up standard cost model for product BOM, process, investment, ED&T
5.Participate in plant annual hourly rate update and develop plan rate in quote
1. 5+ year experience in MFG with finance, engineering, or manufacturing role
2. In-depth understanding of manufacture process and product
3. Effective problem solving, root-cause analytical skill to drive changes
4. Strong communication skills in English
5. Excellent Excel is preferred
What we offer
Our commitment – to living these values (Integrity Always, Make Tomorrow Better, Will to Win, One Team) that matters the most. We establish a heath, challenged and inspired working environment and competitive compensation and benefits structure to ensure your personal and professional growth.
Who we are
Tenneco is one of the world's leading designers, manufacturers and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers, with 2019 revenues of $17.5 billion and approximately 78,000 team members working at more than 300 sites worldwide. Tenneco’s commitment to operating in a socially responsible and sustainable manner is absolute, no matter the challenge. One of our values is Make Tomorrow Better, and one way that we do that is through our commitment to our customers, employees, and communities to build a more sustainable future. This focus includes a formal policy that outlines Tenneco’s commitment to enabling a healthier and more productive world. Our four business groups, Motorparts, Ride Performance, Clean Air and Powertrain, deliver technology solutions for diversified global markets, including light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, industrial, motorsport and the aftermarket.
What you can expect next
We’d like to provide a professional journey to you. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition team to schedule a phone screen, and then will arrange interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.